Baby Ringnecks

Moderator: Mods

ringneck
Site Admin

Baby Ringnecks

Post by ringneck »

Hey,

I am going to have four baby Ringnecks ready to hatch in two weeks. If anyone is interested I am selling them for $125 each (firm). I will start hand feeding after they are ten days old.

I will not ship them so you must make arrangements to pick up your baby. I am located in Southern California.

If you are interested please e-mail me and I’ll add you to the wait list. I will hold the chick for you until it hatches and will ask for a $25 deposit fee when it’s 10 days old. I will continue to hand feed until the chick is weaned – No exceptions! The deposit fee is non refundable. If the deposit fee is not paid by the due date, I’ll simply move down the wait list.

I will not SEX! Too often females are not sold because they do not attain the ring. All baby Ringnecks are equal in my eye.

For more details or questions please e-mail me at kingtutone@cox.net

Thanks

Imran
indian ringneck

Post by indian ringneck »

Yes, I feel the same, male or female they both make good pets. I'd loved to have one but i'm unfortunately off in Australia....and besides we've got too much pets allready!
Tam

Re: Baby Ringnecks

Post by Tam »

ringneck wrote:Hey,

I am going to have four baby Ringnecks ready to hatch in two weeks. If anyone is interested I am selling them for $125 each (firm). I will start hand feeding after they are ten days old.

I will not ship them so you must make arrangements to pick up your baby. I am located in Southern California.

If you are interested please e-mail me and I’ll add you to the wait list. I will hold the chick for you until it hatches and will ask for a $25 deposit fee when it’s 10 days old. I will continue to hand feed until the chick is weaned – No exceptions! The deposit fee is non refundable. If the deposit fee is not paid by the due date, I’ll simply move down the wait list.

I will not SEX! Too often females are not sold because they do not attain the ring. All baby Ringnecks are equal in my eye.

For more details or questions please e-mail me at kingtutone@cox.net

Thanks

Imran

Imran,

I too live in So. California. I found a Indian ringneck parakeet the other day and decided to keep him. I'd like to know how to find out where he comes from. On the band there is 3 letters and 3 numbers. The numbers are 5998. Do you know if that is the date of birth or what those numbers mean. Please e-mail me: tam_tam_9250@yahoo ASAP so we can talk. Thank you. Tammy
Tammy
whippetluv

oh really

Post by whippetluv »

"I will not SEX! Too often females are not sold because they do not attain the ring. All baby Ringnecks are equal in my eye."

Is that really a problem? Gosh. I got my ringneck and had it sexed after I bought it...it was a girl and I am thrilled. But In the future I might want a male to breed....so how would you handle that? Are many breeders like this? I could have cared less about the ring. Just wondering. :)
Lisa's Tiki

Baby Ringneck

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

Hi Imran,

Do you have any of these baby ringnecks available for sale? If so what color are they? Also where in So. Calif. are you located? One last thing, if you no longer have any for sale, when do you expect your next clutch? Sorry, I have been having trouble posting, so if you receive more than one message from me, please ignore the multiple post.

Thanks,
Lisa
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hello Lisa,

I have one more left and it's green. PM if you like;)

The baby is weaning and learning to fly. It was born on march 26, 2005.

Thanks & Best Wishes,

I.C.
tinysrose

indian ringneck babies

Post by tinysrose »

:D i have indian ringnecks for sale i live in southern ohio. i have one blue for $475, i have one green/grey for $275 and one green/turq. for $375. i do not ship. i have not had them sexed. i have pics available if you would like to see them i will email them. email me at swj1564@yahoo.com
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ringneck:

First of all, you are awesome for not sexing and I wanted to thank you. Very smart and ethical. I am looking for another ringneck, I think. It is a 30 yr committment so I am going to have to think about it hard.

All I know is, my bird has brought me so much joy and company that I can't imagine life before her... him, whatever.

When I decide, I want to go with an ethical breeder, which you obviously are. I will certainly keep you in mind.

Bet bad breeders get under your skin more than ours, gives all a bad name. The simple fact you would rather keep a baby then give it to someone that cares more about a ring coming in than anything else, speaks volumes. Hopefully, because of breeders like you, the bloodline can remain as clean as possible. Just wanted to give you your due credit. People are so fast to jump on others for bad things yet good things seem to go unnoticed. Or maybe moms just feel unappreciated hehe :roll:
Phoenix's mom

Post by Phoenix's mom »

Phoenix was 3 wks old when I got him. I didn't care to know the sex of the bird. when he was 18 mns old he started getting little red feathers on his neck. So we got a boy. I would have loved him just as much if he would have been a girl. he is now 29 mns old. With a nice red ring, not that is matters. He is a sweet & smart bird. :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I try to convince people sex doesnt matter. How we treat them is all that matters when it comes to a good bird or a bad bird. Believe me, I know what it is like to pawn over something and then CHOMP, hateful looks and runs away from you. At first, it really hurt my feelings. Through education I realized it doesnt mean my bird doesnt love me, it means I have a wild... unpredictable animal.

2 months into it and I go to her first thing ever morning. She gets so happy to see me and starts her 'stretching routine' that just kills me! Out with ooooone foot and wing ahhhhh yeah, out with the other foot a wing, a good yawn and time to hit the gym atop her cage for some chit-chat with me and some spray millet. This is when I work on her learning my hands are actually the best thing that has ever happened to her. She is the best thing, in along time that has happened to me.
ScarletKnight

sexing could have it benifits

Post by ScarletKnight »

hey i got a ring neck. He supposedly 8 weeks old the lady ihim and 1 more ( my aunts) irn from does not have a band on the leg. ne how the reason why i said sexing could be good is because i want to give a name to my bird. honestly i don't care boy or girl i have owned alot of both. females are cool to because they have more smooth feathers imo. so i don't really care but not knowing the sex i can't name my baby. i don't want to name is bob <-- not real name -- and turns out to brenda. lol I treat my dog and bird like how i like to be treated but not knowing the sex so i can't name him is driving me looney. ne1 who can help me with my problem i would appreciate it. kenny
littlequail

baby ringnecks

Post by littlequail »

i was wondering if you have any blue, blue cinnamon.
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

hey there i e mailed you, but i am not sure if you got it. I was just wondering if you were, or you knew anyone who was going to have any ringnecks for sale anytime in the near future.?
Goffy4ringnecks

Post by Goffy4ringnecks »

:?: I live in phoenix,arizona and I know of 1 breeder and I have a 2-year old female and I am looking for a male about the same age. I will not line breed or in-breed so please don't include that option in your reply. I am a "IRN" lover and supporter and would love to see these birds in long term care homes for the aged. We all need a reason to get up in the morning and we all need to love and be loved. If any of you out in INR world can point me in a direction to get a male please post it here or pm me or here is my E-mail address. tcoyne3@cox.net Thank-you for your time.
Thomas & "irn" RU-PAUL and from all of our friends out in the barn"horses" smile it's fun and pass-um along they are FREE.