Help with sex/colours please

Moderator: Mods

liane

Help with sex/colours please

Post by liane »

From left to right please correct me if I'm wrong

Green cock (18 month), pallid cock (3 years) unsure of colour and sex (12 month) green cock (2 years) ciniman blue hen (14 month ) this paired up with the 2 year old green cock and clucks and lowers so clear on her been a hen

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Pic2
Pic2
Pic 1
Pic 1
liane

Re: Help with sex/colours please

Post by liane »

And possible colour of this one is a yellow/white or is a white moulting to yellow. Thanks in advance
Attachments
Pic 2
Pic 2
image.jpg (32.82 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
Kappa

Post by Kappa »

Hi Liane,
Your pallid is a turquoise blue pallid, and the one next to it without a tail is a turquoise blue.
The yellow/white birds is a creamino, or correct name is turquoise ino
Cheers.
liane

Post by liane »

liane wrote:And possible colour of this one is a yellow/white or is a white moulting to yellow. Thanks in advance
Oh brill is the pallid a hen or is it possibly a cock ? Do the pallid cocks grow rings? What colour cock would go best with the creamino hen?
minnie

Post by minnie »

that pallid. ( at 3 years ) can never be a male. by now it should have developed. a neck ring [quote][/quote]
liane

Post by liane »

So the all the male pallids get a black ring regardless? I've been advised that some do and some don't, she's in a aviary with mature males and females and shows no interest in any males I've never seen her lower to any of them ?? Thanks in advance