My little girl Enya

Moderator: Mods

MightyMidget

My little girl Enya

Post by MightyMidget »

I received Enya today :D she is sweet and cuddly loves head scratches and has talons not nails didn't realize the foot strength these birds have was a shock after only being around budgies and cockatiels. :o
Attachments
Enya
Enya
Wessel Gordon

Re: My little girl Enya

Post by Wessel Gordon »

MightyMidget

Congratulations, Enya is gorgeous. I have a 12-13 month old male that looks a lot like it.

If you think IRN's have talons you should try putting a Congo African Grey on your hand. I have one and it tends to sink it's nails in for a good grip so that I'm not punctured yet is a miracle.

Wesel
MightyMidget

Post by MightyMidget »

Well Enya has settled in well she tries all the different foods offered so far only things she doesn't like are blueberries and raw pumpkin.
she likes raw and lightly steamed broccoli, carrot, corn, cauliflower, peas and lightly steamed pumpkin
she also likes spinach, rocket, parsley, sow thistle, pomegranate, grapes, mango, strawberry and sprouted seed.

I will be feeding her cooked whole grains and lot of veggies and fruit and budgie seed with sunflower and almonds as training treats.

she loves showers, cuddles and chewing on me oh and pulling keys off my laptop :roll:

we clipped the sharp points off her nails she was well behaved just didn't like being restrained but didn't panic or anything
she is getting used to her harness and have already been for a walk Enya didn't seem stressed and was happy to cuddle up to me and look around
Attachments
Enya playing with toy
Enya playing with toy
look i only kill toys honest smaller (170 x 157).jpg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
after shower getting dry
after shower getting dry
Gabi25

Post by Gabi25 »

Ooh wauw! That close-up pic when she's fresh from the shower made my day! Soooo sweet :D