RIP

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

RIP

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

to my baby keet Angelo. I came home from the store to give my babies a treat, and sometimes he can be found being silly at the bottom of the cage. But this time, he wasn't silly. My Angie is now with the angels.... I feel so bad for Legacy. She's all alone in her cage. Thankfully the time it happened my parents were here. They took him home to bury him :(. Everytime I go to clean out the cage i just can't. and I can't stop crying. He was so sweet. God rest his little soul for the joy he brought to my life. he's my little yellow one.
RIP 7/16/06
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

omg how terrible! *hugs*

Dani
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Oh Gwen!!!!!!!!! I'm so, so, so sorry. I wish I was there to give you a big hug and cry with you! John sends his love too! Dog gone it. I'm so sorry. Tears are running down my cheeks for you and Angelo now. He's in heaven with your Granpa right now sharing stories about you! Know that you are in my thoughts and I'm hugging the snot right out of you!

Love and hugs,
Jen :cry:
CarolinaWren

Post by CarolinaWren »

:cry: (((((Gwennie))))) :cry:

i'm sooooooooo sorry, darlin' ... just know that he's flying free now!! i know that's not much consolation right now, but time will ease the pain ... you know that i just lost my Gina on 30 june ... thank God that Max came into my life just the following week ... problem is, i keep calling her Gina!! hubby sez, "who"? i just can't help it. reckon it'll take a while.

huggles,

Wren :cry:
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all

Emily Dickinson
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Gwen:

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet little bird.
Hugs from me. And a little prayer for feelings of peace
for you and your other birdies.

Sue
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Aww I'm sorry for your loss of your sweet lil budgie. Fly free lil baby *hugs*