zazu has gone

Moderator: Mods

IMR4N

zazu has gone

Post by IMR4N »

Hi guys i haven’t been on for along long time and i hate to return like this but the last few days if been running around like a an idiot following parrot sounds going to aviaries and pet shops stopping people in the street. I’ve not been doing it to meet new people or for the good of my health iv been looking for Zazu:( . i hate to dampen the mood like this but every one around me thinks im weird worrying so much about "a stupid bird" as they put it :x . i don’t bother trying to explain it to them any more. i just thought id put message up here as well just to see if anyone has had a glimpse of my poor baby. im in the uk situated in the Scunthorpe area so if anyone has found or see one in my locality could you please get in touch with me via here and i will get back to you ASAP. My poor baby probably hasn’t eatin for days but that being said hes probes found something to eat he beats

Thanks for all your help in advance.
goro

hope

Post by goro »

I lost a Irn earlier last yr and never found him so i know how it feels. pray and hope and he will return i hope you have a wonderful recovery My thoughts are with you.
goro
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! My heart goes out to you and Zazu! I wish I was closer and could help you look for him! I'm so, so sorry! I don't know what else to say. :cry:

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Oh my heart goes out to you! It must be so horrible to loose a treasured companion.

Dani
IMR4N

Post by IMR4N »

Hey all, thanks for your comforting replies. I’m sorry to here that you lost one of your babies last year. My African grey has never been happier though he is now cock of the roost. My friend said he saw him flying around near his area and he doesn’t live far from me. There is an aviary with a few ring necks in two doors away from him so the sound may have attracted him. I hope he is ok and happy even though its never with me died for attention off my older sister and probably wished I would just die. But I never treated him differently.

Thanks all again and I do hope I find him
Ed Loschi

Good luck, you'll get him soon

Post by Ed Loschi »

If you can hear him you can find him and when you find him you can capture him; and if he has been out for this long he's ready to come home and he's good at staying away from predators.

Good luck, you'll get him soon.
IMR4N

Post by IMR4N »

thanxs for that ed but theres still no luck on the zazu front.. wont stop trying but this is just my luck . i have just rescued a pair of lutino ringnecks from misery they are already showing progress they let me clipp them with out screaming nails and flight feathers on one of them the male i think has PBFD well from what i can see anyway. and now hopefully the sound of three indian ringnecks will entice zazu back *fingers crossed*.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*crosses fingers*

Dani
AmandaB

Post by AmandaB »

I'm so sorry about Zazu, I hope you do find him, don't give up hope. My parents lost a cockatiel over winter that I had given him, I know somewhat of how you feel.
Amanda
Jade

Post by Jade »

I was in exactly the same position as you only last year when Chuckles flew the coop. I have one piece of advice to give you. Wait until later in the afternoon before the sun goes down, and go to where you think he might be. Try and visually spot him and when you do, just wait until the sun goes down and then get a net and net him back. I didn't find the bird treats or anything helpful, he didn't come close enough to eat it. I think he enjoyed the freedom and the flapping around like a wild bird, but he didn't know how to get food.

Chuck was on the run for, I think, 3 days before i got him back. Lucky he stayed in the general area of my property but it was so scary and i truly understand what you are going through.

Best of luck.