Teach only love!!!

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Teach only love!!!

Post by Mikaela »

With alot of love and a little creativity, Mama made me and my girl Peaches an AWESOME place to hang out while she tended to Jared today.

We are having so much fun! She took her plant down and hung us the coolest stand in the world!!!!

This is birdie Heaven. We love our Mommie :!:
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Those pics are gorgeous Mik! And if you lived closer I'd come to your house at night with a flash light and steal all your cool dragon fly stuff! Man I love that picture! So beware if I say I'm moving to Florida any time soon. Guard those dragon flies! :D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Mik those pics are awesome! I just love those ones of your two getting along so well way cute

Dani Prinny Bodi
julie

Post by julie »

jen im sure you can stop there on the way to jeremys place to knock of his birds.mikaela they are great pics.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby and Chief never got along. Constant fight no matter how hard I tried.

But Peaches... my lord, Baby courts her constantly. Peaches has this very stuck-up way about her so she mostly ignores his advances and pretend he doesnt exist, unless its to get a good peak in. She is meek but when shes had enough, shes had enough and starts kickin Baby's butt. And Baby lets her.

Like any other man, the more she ignores him... the harder the lil fella tries :lol:

He speaks so sweet to her. Come on pretty girl, Peeeaches is a pretty girl (he gets stuck on her name and drags it out, same with my son Matt). He says MaaAAAaatt and sounds like he's dying. Hubby says thats how I say it when I scream through the house for one of the youngens. :?

I have the cam out and waiting for Baby to have Peaches step up on his back. That is SO FRIGGIN COOL. Unbelieveable even! So, video soon but dont laugh til you die... you'd be missed. She just digs in and hangs on like a monkey on his back. Crazy.
~ Mikaela Sky

julie

Post by julie »

cookie would have that swinging so fast that you wouldnt get a pic.they are so cute together.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

lol Thats why I didnt even bother with the exposure or doctoring them up.

I was lucky they werent all blur. They get that thing to rockin!
~ Mikaela Sky

julie

Post by julie »

cookie raises his leg to get it to swing better its so funny to see.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby flaps his wings to get a'goin'

They arent afraid to swing, thats for sure!

I have been repotting all of my plants all day and they have been hanging out there again. Baby gets off his stand too often so I have to switch stuff up or he bores fast!

They are having a blast though. And so am I... all I want is to see them happy. :D
~ Mikaela Sky

*mia*

Post by *mia* »

It sure look like they are having a good time :D Baby is so sweet whit Peaches
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

They do love that contraption... and eachother so very much.

Im super lucky to have two birds that want to interact and be a part of eachothers lives.

Baby is cool enough to even compromise, he speaks to Peaches in cockatiel talk. He is really good at it too. She appreciates his effort and will call back.

They hate to be out of eye-sight. :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky