Free camping with Coukou and a newborn bird

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Greenpitbul1113

Free camping with Coukou and a newborn bird

Post by Greenpitbul1113 »

Coukou & a wild Jay found during my days on camping. Jay was found at a nearby small forest as she was screaming the whole day. I put her inside the cage with Coukou but in the morning of the following day she was bleeding at the beak. After I treat her and clean the blood we were afraid that she will die but after a continuing feeding she turned strong. Coukou bite her during the night unfortunately.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (31.49 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (20.09 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (16.68 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.17 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Coukou's mate
MissK

Re: Free camping with Coukou and a newborn bird

Post by MissK »

My dear, I notice you have a great fondness for the wild birds. Is it possible you might find some involvement with an organization that helps disadvantaged wildlife? I think you would enjoy working with wild animals and you would also enjoy learning about how to help them properly. It could be wonderful for you. Note: You would need to learn about preventing sickness from following you home for the first thing.
-MissK
Greenpitbul1113

MissK the last 5 years I begun to adore parrots and with parrots I started adoring all birds. This is a good proposal and they told me this also at the camping that it will be good for me to participate at such a program. You reminded this to me now and tomorrow I will make a call at Aegina island where there is such an organization.
Coukou's mate
Greenpitbul1113

http://youtu.be/M6Gajro9ggQ
This is the preservation center I am thinking of becoming a volunteer
Coukou's mate
Greenpitbul1113

Coukou's mate
MissK

Post by MissK »

I didn't understand the language (It's all Greek to me!) but I can see it is a marvelous place. I hope you will get a position there and let us know all about it.
-MissK
Admin010

Post by Admin010 »

Dome tents normally allow to enough headroom to situate in the center, but floor space is restricted. The dome design provides for a lightweight tent with good and best wind as well as weather-withstanding capabilities, but most people who use to this type of tent are planning to sleep in this only, as well as not spend a lot of time inside. Dome tents are lighter due to they use smaller amount poles - sometimes only one or two – as well as are quite simple to set up, frequently needing to only one person. There are special and best tents designed for severe weather, like, the tunnel tent that looks like a roll with hoops inside.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
refugee tents |military tents
Samwell

Post by Samwell »

Nice pics! Thanks for posting them.
I'm glad I can download sizzling hot deluxe slot app whenever I want. That informative article is exactly what I've been looking for. That place is pretty attractive also.