IRN Home Under Construction:

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

IRN Home Under Construction:

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Board!

As Im sure ya'll have noticed, the dynamics of the board has changed a bit in the past few weeks. We are a loving family and this site offers so much critical information... hard to find anything on ringnecks really so to be here is a blessing.

Our members are a blessing. We have a great team. All the way from Admin. to newbie, everyone is welcomed, loved and respected because we know that person is awesome to even take on such a challenge.

So, in light of all the changes geared toward making ringneck.com even better (if thats possible), I have put into place Jeremy. He is very well versed in genetics and is priceless to the board. You are now our Genetic Advisor. Congratulations... you deserve it.

Also, I have added a Community Greeter because she is as sweet as hunny and always jumps to the plate to make sure newcomers are recognized and made to feel comfortable. Congratulations Kyria!! You do a great job of getting people answers fast and even if you cant answer, you admit that and assure them others will. Keep up the good work.

Thanks to all of you. We are a team and together we can maintain this site the way it always has been.... respectful, family-like, a wealth of information. A great place to make life-long friends. Our babies will live 30 plus years.

Changes are many of our relationships will see that test of time, as well. Pretty surreal when you think about it.

To our members, we love you. All of you bring something special to the board, be it wit and humor, knowledge, or just a kind word. That doesnt go unnoticed and we are blessed to have such loving and compassionate members. Thank you for being you. Let your hair down!!

Teach only love...

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mikaela,
What a sweet, sweet post! You're sure upbeat and positive. What an inspiration! And I second everything she said. This is an awesome board and I know I've made some serious friends from being on here. I worry about you guys when you aren't around and think about you and your birds a lot! Thanks for being my friends and for caring about me! You all made that screamingly obvious when I was losing my Daddy! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and everything you did for me during that time. Hardest time of my life, yet I could smile when I would hop on here and see posts where you guys would write with concerns about me! Thank you all! Means a lot to me and I know my Daddy appreciated it too! You guys are the best!

Love and hugs to all,
Jen
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

OOPS! CONGRATS TO JEREMY-KING OF THE COLOR SCHEMES-AND TO ANGIE-QUEEN OF THE HOW DO U DO'S? Post away lady and gent!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Jen you are awesome! This whole board has been so helpful and kind...I am so lucky to have found you guys!

Mik thank you for that great message...

Angie and Jeremy CONGRATS!

Ya'll are a part of my family...just a little far away. I have met some awesome people here and support each and everyone one of you.

Isn't it great how our love of one bird can make us so close?

Dani Prinny Bodi
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

<action> runs over and grabs everyone into a group huggle!! .. **HUGZ*

I feel the love ..

what a great family this is and having people in all time zones gives this board a wonderful coverage day and night for everyone.

Yayy to all of us :D and Yaayy ! to Imran .. THANKS DARLIN
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Yes, I guess we all owe Imran! If not for Imran we wouldn't know any of each other and I'd be missing out on a lot! So thank you for creating such a wonderful place for all of us!
julie

Post by julie »

congrats to everyone in their new positions.i think its a very good idea for jeremy to be in that position as he puts things in words we can understand and doesnt quote from books he has breeder knowledge.dont get me wrong there is others who bring that too.once again congrats to jen,dani,kyria and jeremy.and everyone who makes this board the friendly family oriented place that it is.
ringneck
Site Admin

welcome

Post by ringneck »

Ah, welcome aboard. I am sure Mikaela made the right choice! Happy to have you here. :wink:

Best wishes,

Imran Chaudhry
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ack!

Ok, Everybody be cool.... the boss is in da house.

*straightens her outfit and smiles pretty*
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

<action> brushes the crumbs off her chest and takes her feet off the desk. Stands up, hands behind her back, next to Mik and smiles ..
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*unslouches...wipes the birdie poo off the desk...smiles prettily...* Hey Boss...

Dani Prinny Bodi
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

*whispers to the girls* 'I hope he doesnt notice we all crush on him'.

That voice.... Moew... SEXY! -giggles like a school girl-
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

*blush,giggle* nods her head in agreement with Mik !
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Now girls! We must maintain our professional attitude. Altho....now that you mention it....he does have a nice voice.... :shock: And that bird of his is WAY COOL! Tickle, tickle.
julie

Post by julie »

i think you ladies might all need cold showers :D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggle* :oops: *giggle* *nods to Mik* Yeah I'll agree...Love that Archimedes...

Dani Prinny Bodi
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

LoL! :oops:

Best Wishes,

Imran Chaudhry