smart birds!

Moderator: Mods

tasha87

smart birds!

Post by tasha87 »

My sun conures were driving me up the wall with their constant screaming so I made a playlist on youtube of beeps, whistles, lazer sounds etc... and started playing it for them in hopes they'd pick up some fun sounds other than screaming...well my IRN Paco is already picking them up lol hes normally silent so its great to hear a little noise out of him
Donovan

Re: smart birds!

Post by Donovan »

Can you post the sounds?
tasha87

Post by tasha87 »

Im trying to record them but they are camera shy lol I need a noise activated tape recorder....I cant believe how fast it worked! Ive only been playing the noises a few days, even the conures are picking up little bits
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

I meant the clips you're playing... can you post those?..my current playlist has gotten boring and i'd like to hear my bird make new sounds
MissK

Post by MissK »

I'd like to hear my bird recite the winning lottery numbers two days in advance. Every week.
-MissK
tasha87

Post by tasha87 »

tasha87

Post by tasha87 »

Thats what I have so far lol I add and delete stuff still but this is what I threw together in just a few minutes. You can keep checking it though because im always changing stuff
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

awesome!.. poor mr bell is gonna have to listen to this for a couple weeks
tasha87

Post by tasha87 »

I was shocked the ringnecks picked it up. Mine are so quiet....a few chirps throughout the day but thats it but once I started playing this they perked up lol and it stops the conures screaming almost instantly...huge bonus....