RING NECKS PROBLEM

Moderator: Mods

barkha alisha

RING NECKS PROBLEM

Post by barkha alisha »

HEY GUYS i need a little help. 2 questions to be answer
i have 2 ringnecks that are almost 8 months old they,ve got dirty feathers i dont know why however i`ve been keeping them and feeding them when they were 2 weeks old i didnt adobt them someone gave them to me OH but they`ve got dirty feathers why and 2 question my ringnecks(mishal and kili) were cliped when they were 3 months old do there wings and dirty feathers regrow plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me i am afraid about it :?: :? :?
sanjays mummi

Re: RING NECKS PROBLEM

Post by sanjays mummi »

Have you tried giving them a spray shower? I add a drop of glycerine and rosewater in the bottle. Their wing feathers Will grow back,
barkha alisha

Post by barkha alisha »

thanks for your opinion but i have tried to give them spray shower
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Have you tried taking them to an avian vet?
barkha alisha

Post by barkha alisha »

noooooooooooooo :cry:
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Feathers are always regenerating. Towards the end of a moult they can get quite dirty. It depends how dirty they are and where the feathers are located. Can you post pictures. What colours are your birds? My lutino (yellow) bird's feathers shows the dirt more than my blue bird's feathers do. Also, if it's the end of the tail that's dirty, it's kinda inevitable that will happen because their tails are so long, they're forever dragging them through something.

Ellie.
barkha alisha

Post by barkha alisha »

actually i am new here and i dont know how to choose avater although i`ve tried alot i`ve also search it at FAQs but no answer would you pllz help me how to get my pics when i treid there was`nt browes button there and cannot send image to any one ppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help plz