It is the season to (Australia)

Moderator: Mods

InTheAir

It is the season to (Australia)

Post by InTheAir »

Buy training props from Myers! They have little soccer sets in the perfect size for a ringneck! Both birds love the ball.
Nila also got some bowling pins, but they didn't come with a ball so he hasn't tried bowling yet.
electronegative

Re: It is the season to (Australia)

Post by electronegative »

I am so ready for new Nila videos/pics (and ones of Sapphire are welcome too)
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Sapphire chased Nila away and took over the soccer set. She's gonna give David Beckham a run for his money one day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wInA6mmgSwE
I'll try to remember her to put her away next time Nila and I are playing.
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

Sapphire is learning so quick :D
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Jen&Bug

Post by Jen&Bug »

...'tis also the season to drop in to the forum (it's been a while) and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and terrific 2014!

Our little flackily (flock/pack/family) is going fine. I think Bug (IRN) and Rufus (sun conure) will remember 2013 as The Year Jen Bought That Stupid Black Creature, but overall they've taken the arrival of Lulu Greyhound in their stride, and adapted to our new home life remarkably well. Rufus has established a reign of terror, such that Lulu now voluntarily hangs out in the study whenever the birds are loose. Bug is just happy that there's another type of food in the house for him to steal (adding the occasional nibble of Science Diet to his long list of inappropriate dietary supplements!)

The three of them are keeping me on my toes, so not much time for forum activity these days. Still thinking fondly of all of you and your birds, and wishing you lots of fun times over the holiday period.