marleys bath

Moderator: Mods

natalie

marleys bath

Post by natalie »

Ok this is my 2nd attempt at showing you Marleys bath and spray from this morning[still smileing, not put of, yet] Here goes

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9643/marley0015ac.jpg

Yay i think it has worked.
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Natalie,
He's just gorgeous!!! Does he enjoy taking a bath? Byndi loves taking one but can't seem to figure out how to get his entire body wet. He just slams his whole face in the bowl of water and then pulls it out and shakes. But no water hits his back. And he'll have his little wings all spread out and just be trying so hard. So then I have to come over with the spray bottle and mist him. But my little Remmi can soak himself when he bathes. They are just the coolest birds. I'm so in love with them. Anyway, he's GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Jen

When he talks I hope he has the way cool English accent. You gotta get it on video for us! :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I LOVE BOXERS!

Cute as pits but completely different... wouldnt hurt a fly.
natalie

He loves it

Post by natalie »

Yes Jen he loves a bath. When he first arrived marley was in a cage that wasnt big enough for him with 2 small dishes thathe could only fit his head into but now ive got him a big one that he can fit into . He still cant soak himself but only cos he's daft but he loves for me to help with the water spray, its a real joy that he allows me to do it because he seems so relaxed. I have to replenish his water 3 or 4 times aday, not only for bathing but he has this wierd habit of putting food in the dish. Not sure if he is shareing with the marley reflected in the dish or if he jus like soggy food sometimes. Natalie xx :lol:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

He so cute! One pic huh? Well I shouldn't complain it is one pic... :wink:

*ducks* I know I know I should talk huh? I haven't posted pics since christmas time. I'll get to it...geeze what a procrasinator I am!

Dani and Prinny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Natalie,
Remmi soaks his food in his water bowl too. He has the most colorful water in town. I don't know why they do this. It's cute to watch. He'll get a piece of food and walk over to his water bowl, drop it in and then dive in for it. Eat a bit of it and leave the rest in the water bowl. They're so dang cute.

Jen
julie

Post by julie »

indie does that with his food too.he likes to bath in a martini type glass with me holding it i will try to film him maybe tonight as i have had to work from 1230 in the afternoon till 1230 am and im feeling a bit buggered at the moment then i have to do it again on fri and sat.
Munza

Post by Munza »

They look so cute when they take baths, getting all russtled up and stuff. Marley looks quite wet in your photo, I guess from the spray. We have a big container that we put on top of Malibu's cage. It allows him to get his whole body in there. He loves it. He still however doesn't get his back feathers wet. We do however bring him in to our shower every now and then. He will just sit on my shoulder and I pass him under the shower stream. He loves it and gets well and truly soaked. Then you get that wet flutter sounds as he flys around the room. Quite impressive being so wet and still being able to maintain good flight.
I have just taken some video on my PDA so I got to work out how to put it on my site.
Mal's Gallery
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

munza that bird looks cool with that hair doo 8)
natalie

wow

Post by natalie »

There were some amazing shots in that selection. Really beautiful babys, thanks for shareing, nataliexxx :)