The Images on This Site

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Donovan

The Images on This Site

Post by Donovan »

Does anyone else's bird like looking at that big IRN at the top of this screen?..

Mine flies to my monitor and starts touching its face. And other pictures that people have posted get his attention too.
ellieelectrons

Re: The Images on This Site

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi Donovan

Try a youtube IRN parrot video. Your bird will go crazy for it!

Ellie.
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

Yeah I have a playlist thats about 3 hours long of parrots. I will put it on repeat for him sometimes. I am hoping to find some newer ones.

His favorite is one called "Sounds of My New Indian Ringneck Parakeet" from Junglecat80
and then "Maui the talking parrot" from Jeremy Ferrara

I would post the links but i'm still new to the forum and can't do that for a few more days.

I was just kinda surprised that he got excited over just seeing the images on the site too.
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

today my bird has decided to be totally excited over this image. He's really going nuts.
Melika

Post by Melika »

Hane's favourite colour is green- I believe because he himself is green. So anything green he tends to love, and he loves ANYONE wearing the colour.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

Bell is blue

he gets mad when he sees other blues but pretty happy when he sees greens
I suspect it's a childhood thing, if that's what you can call it.... I suspect he had a green parent.