Looking for a hand fed IRN

Moderator: Mods

PrettyBird24

Looking for a hand fed IRN

Post by PrettyBird24 »

Hello! I'm looking for a reasonably priced hand fed IRN, the normal green color preferably. I live in Tennessee, but am willing to travel to surrounding states to pick up a baby.

My husband and I have our hearts set on a male, so if anyone has any that are sexed, that would be great. I'd appreciate any help!

~PrettyBird24
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

i am pretty new at this but i have a clutch of three chicks i will be handfeeding in a couple of days i have never shipped before but have bought from a member on here named skray he could tell me how he ships and we could make arrangements to ship one when its ready they are all green but i do not know the genders.

anyways ill talk to him and see what he says but to be honest you might want to contact him he has a website http://www.raysaviary.com/ he breeds a few different colors and is closer to you i live in southern california and he lives in north carolina hes

he got me my bird on the same day he shipped it and it arrived in a nice new pet carrier instead of a cardboard/wooden box like most people ship. he knows his stuff. you should e-mail him, check out his site his e-mail address is on the site :D :D :D [/url]