Just a smidge…too…far…to…reach!

Moderator: Mods

puppypundit

Just a smidge…too…far…to…reach!

Post by puppypundit »

Berry being a silly clown.

Cheesy music added for extra laughs and for those concerned, she made it through unscathed although perhaps a little grossed-out by the rather untidy floor of her own doing!

Enjoy!
InTheAir

Re: Just a smidge…too…far…to…reach!

Post by InTheAir »

I can't see the link?
puppypundit

Post by puppypundit »

Hmmm,

If you click "Berry being a silly clown" it doesn't work? Here's another link: http://youtu.be/mBn8EuB6MVI
I've had some negative responses to the video actually. I find it strange because yes, what she is doing in the video could be dangerous, but she was supervised closely. She was filmed by a human, not a hidden camera.
MissK

Post by MissK »

I thought that vid was great - the music really makes it happen. I think the bird was in no danger with you standing by -and that cord doesn't stand a chance against her beak. Maybe she can learn to swing herself and reach the cage?

-MissK
-MissK
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Thanks for the link, I'm using my phone maybe that's why it didn't work?

Great video, she looks she's doing cloudswing in cirque!

I admit that if Nele was doing that I would probably have a nervous breakdown. He has managed to get one foot caught in a curtain string, but he didn't panic and let me lift him up and untangle him. I've now plaited all the loose strings that have loops he can use them without me freaking out! Nele is pretty unco when he's not flying though

Claire
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

It is a cute video. You hav a beautiful brd there. Personally, I'd be discouraging the behaviour too, partially for safety reasons and partially because they chew through those cables really easily. I've tried to put all of our blind cords out of their reach in my house.

Ellie.
puppypundit

Post by puppypundit »

Thanks, you guys!

Yup, those cords are usually out of reach because I don't want her to chew through but on that day, she found one.

She is making her happy nighty-night beak grinding noise now. I find it so soothing.