Funny experiences...

Moderator: Mods

allira

Funny experiences...

Post by allira »

Wanted to make a thread about funny experiences you've had with your IRN, or other bird.

Today I fed Zeus some orange, he gave it a small lick. Then took off a chunk.
And after a couple of seconds for the flavour to hit..
He shook his head ferociously for about a minute, with little breaks in between, puffed up and then walked away and didn't even eat the rest of the meal.
It was pretty hilarious to watch him chuck a little hissy-fit like that, but at least now I know he doesn't prefer the orange.

I just was curious of anybody else's experiences with food or just events in general where your IRN's personality has really stood out and made you giggle a little bit, it could be quite amusing for everywhere and I'm sure most of us could all relate in some way.
InTheAir

Re: Funny experiences...

Post by InTheAir »

Great topic! Our little bird keeps us giggling most of the day (its rather distracting at times, especially for my boyfriend who takes him to work a few days a week).

Our current favourite antic is when hand him a nice piece of fruit he'll lick it and make a cute little noise like "mmm ooo!" It kind of sounds like he's trying to say thank you with his mouth full. He always does it when he's offered rockmelon, even though he never eats the rock melon, only licks the juice from it.