Emergency heating?

Moderator: Mods

MissK

Emergency heating?

Post by MissK »

Goodie, goodie, got home from work tonight and the furnace has quit!
Last edited by MissK on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
-MissK
ellieelectrons

Re: Emergency heating?

Post by ellieelectrons »

Can you get an electric heater? I have zero experience with such cold temps so I have no idea if that would be adequate. I believe you can get cage heaters and headlamps, similar to what is used for reptiles? Sorry, I'm next to no help.

Ellie.
subodhhire

Post by subodhhire »

I am also useless in these matter as i have never faced that kind of cold. But i think your third option is best. Just keep the IRN in a different cage or something. I hope that helps...

Subodh
MissK

Post by MissK »

Thanks all
Last edited by MissK on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
-MissK
subodhhire

Post by subodhhire »

Hi Miss K,
Congratulation on fixing the furnace. Good to here that the problem is resolved :)

Subodh
fionalouise1989

Post by fionalouise1989 »

Haha go Miss K!! :) Reminds me of this fella in the carpark yesterday trying to sell me a car service, Im like well I dont think I need one I normally do it myself, and hes like "you do all this??" I said well I change the oil and I just did the transmission fluid (I didn't really my partner did because he unscrewed the wrong cap which is another story since I was going to tell him he was on the wrong side but he snapped at me when I asked him what he was doing thinking why are you on that side and he said something like changing your oil so I let him keep going next minute I hear swearing and so I said whats wrong darling, he goes I did the wrong one hehe) and back to the story... and I went on to say and the spark plugs and Ive just had new tyres and theyve been wheel aligned. He then says well that surprised me guess I cant help you... Im like yeah thats right mate women can fix stuff!! :P

Fi
MissK

Post by MissK »

Fi- You should have just said "I don't buy services from random strangers who approach me in carparks."
-MissK