orville has a new cage

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

angel1980

orville has a new cage

Post by angel1980 »

hi all orville has a new cage , i got it last night for £25 witch is a real bargen the cage size is 38 inch (h) 33 inchs(L) and 19 inchs (w)
he seems a little more settled ,and has loads of room, iv been looking on ebay for a large bundle of toys since my baby has loads of room ,he escaped out of the cage while i was trying to put some stuff in today i didnt know how fast to dive onto my dog as she must of thought all he christmas's had come at once :x , anyway after putting the shih tzu into the kitchen orville was content in staying ontop of the cage and refuseing to go back in i try'd getting him on to the perch but he was having so much fun being free , :oops: anyway i had to get a towel and put that carefully over him so i could get him into the cage,while i had the towel over him i took the change to give him a little tickle :D and it was lovley ,
on the other hand i dont think he is as tame as his breeder has made out to be as he still has not said any words , and is not coming around to us as fast as i thought he might be .
ANY how heres to orville and his new cage , ill try and get daughters camera and see if i can get a pic , his cage is pritty bare at the moment

look forward to replys x carol and orville
MissK

Re: orville has a new cage

Post by MissK »

Hi Carol,

Congratulations on getting that cage.
Last edited by MissK on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
-MissK
angel1980

Post by angel1980 »

please beleive me when i say i only caught him with a towel as he was not ment to get out and there was no bond there as yet , plus it was for his own safty as he kept flying to where the tv was witch has loads of wires and his wings where getting tangled , plus i did try the softy softy apoch with perchs first lureing him as you put it , nothing worked he has not been out of the cage since that day as the last thing i want is to **** my baby up , i know it takes time to build a relationship up,but if i need to do something for his safty i will , i dont want him hurt and i know he wont understand it ,
MissK

Post by MissK »

I wish you the best working with Orville. It's going to be a lot of fun!

-MissK
-MissK