could i give melogold for irn??

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

smkkin

Post by smkkin »

my irn eats so happily.

but nowhere infos. so i have a little worry.
tell me please
fionalouise1989

Re: could i give melogold for irn??

Post by fionalouise1989 »

do you mean marigold? if so, its meant to be toxic for birds according to the list I just looked at... so do NOT give it that if thats what you meant....
smkkin

Post by smkkin »

fionalouise1989 wrote:do you mean marigold? if so, its meant to be toxic for birds according to the list I just looked at... so do NOT give it that if thats what you meant....

um i think melogold and marigold are different.
anyway i knew new info because of quick attention
thank you
Attachments
2018-melogold-5kg-9-12.jpg
2018-melogold-5kg-9-12.jpg (13.65 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
fionalouise1989

Post by fionalouise1989 »

Haha I don't know then. They look like mangos. Never heard of melogold here in Australia!! Ah I just googled a bit they are kind of like grape fruit or oranges. But still not sure if you can give it. I'll leave it open for the experts to give you an answer!!
Best wishes
Fi
Jen&Bug

Post by Jen&Bug »

Haha, us Aussies have learnt something! I've never seen them either, but they just seem to be variety of grapefruit. They should be fine then, unless you are medicating your bird (grapefruit apparently interferes with medication), and probably only small pieces and not as an everyday thing, as they would be quite acidic.
Baphoriepaype

bvyr wholesale jerseys from china 71702

Post by Baphoriepaype »

Available this to be really useful, though the information and facts is not ever pretty different. Now i'm a person's continuing customers at present!It suited you my current approximate as part of your page? I only say Remains! It is rather fitting for every person. Even if oftentimes somewhat tone. Hi all! Appreciate the website. My girlfriends prefer it toooo. You best earn all of the Sammy's. Terrific work in addition to many thanks for products or services I am just Mika, modern at this point! Through sincerely. gee, the new mom, you are the very best! we appreciate you having to take me and my friends so that you can new jersey. Fine occupation considering the improving. I promotional your main consumer reviews.Easier going with the optimum grounds to safely move to successfully Nyc.
smkkin

Post by smkkin »

Jen&Bug wrote:Haha, us Aussies have learnt something! I've never seen them either, but they just seem to be variety of grapefruit. They should be fine then, unless you are medicating your bird (grapefruit apparently interferes with medication), and probably only small pieces and not as an everyday thing, as they would be quite acidic.
oh,, :shock: at last, i found it.
thank you for good advice.