Pirates funny antics

Moderator: Mods

AmyJoy

Pirates funny antics

Post by AmyJoy »

My Birdie Pirate who will be 1 year old next month is a pretty cheeky birdy. These pics have been taken over the last 12 months. He has started to turn a shade of blue (not shown in these pics), which you can see in the mutation section of the forum under 'Please what colour is my IRN?' ... Anyway here are some cute and funny pics of my baby :D

This is Pirate after he pulled one of my cockatiels feathers out. He was acting all cute when I asked him where he got it from

Here are two of my babies. Pirate is only a few months olf here. The lizard is my pet bearded dragon called Sir Lancelot. Pirate sits on him and rides around on him. They love eachother :D

This is Pirate with a massive biscuit. I was eating biscuits and he was watching me. I handed him one curious to see if he could hold it and he could. Don't worry I didn't let him eat it all. He had a few nibbles and I took it off him. He wasn't too happy with me after that.

This is Pirate yelling at me when I told him not to bite the camera.

This is my blue eyed boy posing for the camera :D
myrka2004

Re: Pirates funny antics

Post by myrka2004 »

very cute baby
AmyJoy

Post by AmyJoy »

Thank you :D
willowisp71

Post by willowisp71 »

LOL!! Love the pic of Pirate riding Sir Lancelot!! Too cute! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards Deb
AmyJoy

Post by AmyJoy »

Haha they are best mates. Pirate nibbles Sir Lancelots legs and the back of his neck and he loves it (Guess it's like getting a back scratch) and in turn Sir Lancelot cruises around the house with Pirate on his back. I found them both asleep once but of course when I grabbed the camera they both woke up :D
Valeria

Post by Valeria »

Wonderfull pictures. I like white indian ringnecks