My IRN :D

Moderator: Mods

Jonathan W

My IRN :D

Post by Jonathan W »

Hey guys, the breeder that I'm buying my IRN from has just given me a current pic of him/her and I think s/he's absolutely adorable :D S/he's nearly three weeks old, so around two months or so till I get him/her :D

I'm wondering if there's a super IRN nerd here who can tell the sex like 2 years before you're supposed to be able to ;) (the bird is getting dna sexed btw)
hmmm I suppose the last bit of info I can give you at this point in time, is that s/he is a blue mutation :D

Can't wait eh?
willowisp71

Re: My IRN :D

Post by willowisp71 »

What a little cutie!! I bet you can hardly wait til s/he is old enough to come home :)
Regards Deb
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

nope, in fact, tonight, I'm going to the breeders house to birdnap him/her :twisted: (please don't take me seriously lol)
willowisp71

Post by willowisp71 »

Hi Jonathon,

How long now until you pick up your baby? How old are they before your breeder releases them to the buyer?

I am currently searching for breeders in Perth myself, looking at getting a female (blue, grey or :mrgreen: violet!!) as a buddy for our blue male....he's lonely for company of the feathered kind - cries out to all the native birds as they fly past the house :(

Could you please PM me who your breeder is? I've contacted a couple already, waiting to see what their next batches produce, colour-wise. Cheers :D
Regards Deb
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

willowisp71 wrote:Hi Jonathon,

How long now until you pick up your baby? How old are they before your breeder releases them to the buyer?

I am currently searching for breeders in Perth myself, looking at getting a female (blue, grey or :mrgreen: violet!!) as a buddy for our blue male....he's lonely for company of the feathered kind - cries out to all the native birds as they fly past the house :(

Could you please PM me who your breeder is? I've contacted a couple already, waiting to see what their next batches produce, colour-wise. Cheers :D

hmm... I believe about a month now! I'm so excited!!! And it's not a matter of how old they are, it's a matter of whether or not they're weaned ;) but about 8-10 weeks is the norm... so I can have mine in as soon as three weeks time and as far as 5 weeks :) well... that's following normal standards ;) I'll pm you contact details :)
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

*edited because photos didn't upload, and dont have access to them atm
Last edited by Jonathan W on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

his/her hatchday is the 1st of September :)
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

I'm hoping these work... otherwise I'll have to upload from photobucket and do it from there :/
Front one
The one on the right

I've decided that s/he's going to be named Jaxon if it's a guy, and Sakura if female :)
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

How beautiful! They're adorable when they're babies! Best wishes. Looks like our Janey when she was little.

Ellie.
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

Guess when I'm getting him/her? NEXT SUNDAY!!! I'm so excited! yayyyy!!!!!
willowisp71

Post by willowisp71 »

Hi Jonathon!

So excited for you!! 1 week to go!! LOL :lol:

We met the breeder on the weekend, and our little bubba also :D :D :lol: She won't be ready for awhile yet though, end of November at best or early December.....I can hardly wait :D She's the cinnamon grey (silver), and just the sweetest little thing EVER!! )I am most definitely biased though!!) :D

Here she is:

Regards Deb
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

awwww <3 what a beautiful bub! <3
willowisp71

Post by willowisp71 »

Thanks Jonathon.....but they ALL are aren't they, no matter what colour! Just love IRNs....(I'd have 10 of them if my husband would let me :lol: , which sadly he WON'T!) :( :lol:
Regards Deb
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

I should be getting my bub sometime this week :) maybe even today :) I'm so excited :D
willowisp71

Post by willowisp71 »

Hi Jonathon! How is your baby going?? Have you got your DNA results back yet? :D
Regards Deb
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

S/He's going well :) DNA results haven't been sent off yet I don't think, I'm getting him/her Thursday :)

Edit: S/he's coming home at around 7:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
driver_hr

Post by driver_hr »

awww bet u cant wait lol