Please help on what I should do?

Moderator: Mods

Ernest_sjn

Please help on what I should do?

Post by Ernest_sjn »

1st: Cock(Albino split lutino) X Hen(Cinnamon green)
I did not yet put a nestbox though they seemed to be in good terms already because they sleep near each other and seeing them not anymore biting the other when they get near.. I can't find someone making nestboxes in our place as of the moment that's why i can't put a nestbox yet..

2nd: Cock(B2B Albino) X Hen(B2B Lutino)
I already put a nestbox for this pair but they seem not getting a long because everytime the cock get near, the female will always try to attack him.

It's the start of the cold winds already in the Philippines way back September 1 so that's a call for the start of the breeding season. It is the pre-breeding season in our country and I am full of doubt that I am getting a clutch this season but I will still do my best to provide them everething they need to have a clutch. This is my first breeding season that's why I crossed fingers to have a clutch with my pairs' situations.

YOUR SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND EVEN VIOLENT REACTIONS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
I need you guys, please help me...
Ernest_sjn

Re: Please help on what I should do?

Post by Ernest_sjn »

One from my pairs is I think is already in their flirting and courting age in preparation for this breeding season.. Yes, I hope this could be the start..haha

Regards, Ernest from Philippines..