Looking for IRN

Moderator: Mods

Jonathan W

Looking for IRN

Post by Jonathan W »

Hey guys... this is kind of an unfortunate want, but a fortunate want as well...? Sparta just died overnight due to being stuck in a happyhut (never getting one again)... her neck was broken... I want say anymore, or I'll cry... But yeah... any breeders in WA? To the North of Perth close to the east of the swan area would be preferable (Won't go past saying that)... please state what mutations you breed, and when you'll have your next birds ready... handtame is preferable, but I can tame from scratch :) looking to spend no more than $150? Is that fair enough? idk...

Please note that this is just so that I can get prepared to buy if my parents let me... I haven't had a chance to talk to them yet (school) and I would really like an IRN so that I'm not mourning for too long...

Thanks guys...
Kiki22

Re: Looking for IRN

Post by Kiki22 »

Oh no :( I am so sorry for your loss. If I wasn't on the opposite side of the country I would give you one, although we all know a pet of any kind can never be replaced.
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

Don't worry guys, I found a breeder :) She's really nice and will have IRN's ready in a few week's time :) Can't wait :)
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi Johnathan

I'm glad you found a breeder. I hope this little guy fares better. I'm sorry for your loss.

Ellie.
Jonathan W

Post by Jonathan W »

Thanks Ellie :) Fortunately the new bird has taken my mind off of the death of Sparta :) I'm currently preparing the cage, and then I'll prepare a different cage for the travel :) After that's done, I'll do heaps of research etc. to make they new fid a very spoilt member of the family :)