the porridge

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

ellieelectrons

the porridge

Post by ellieelectrons »

I always leave my birds some remnants of my morning porridge to eat in the mornings. I put it on their play gym and they eat it from my bowl. Generally my Charlie is the perfect gentlemen, except when it comes to food. He gets very protective and quite often prevents Janey from eating until he's sure he's done with what's on offer.

This morning Janey figured out she could pick up the bowl and tip it a little. So... it was really funny to watch. Janey's at the bowl eating some porridge (I always give her first dibs because Charlie always chases her away). Next thing, Charlie comes down, scares her away and proceeds to perch his feet on the bowl so that he can stake his claim... Next, Janey comes along and tips the bowl so that Charlie falls off... This repeated several times.... It was very funny. Poor Charlie, didn't know what to do. Maybe next time he will share his food?

Ellie.
juliejay

Re: the porridge

Post by juliejay »

hi ellie,

As you know Im new to this but lol your birds sounds great.. Im going to try giving mine that for breaky lol..spoilt for sure

cheers enjoyed that post

Julie

Dee Why

Sydney
MissK

Re: the porridge

Post by MissK »

Ellie,

If you can, I'm pretty sure you should You Tube that for us......

-MissK
-MissK