Archimedes wants to join in on the fun!

Moderator: Mods

ringneck
Site Admin

Archimedes wants to join in on the fun!

Post by ringneck »

Hey,

Just thought I might join in on the fun! I posted a video of Archimedes I did today. I am sorry I have been away from the board for a while, just been really busy with work and school! 

Miss all of ya and I still stop on the board to read what everyone has to say.

P.S. I posted a video of Archimedes hope you all enjoy it..and I swear…. Ignore my baby talk….ahhhhhhhh the things animals make us do! :oops: :oops: :wink: 8)

Best wishes,

Imran Chaudhry

http://ringneck.zippyvideos.com/
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Archimedes is amazing! And Brutus! Too cute!

Thank you for sharing Imran, I am in awe, both your IRN and Grey are fantastic. I would kill for a Grey, have wanted one forever. Definately one of my dream birds.

Oh if only I had endless time money and space.... I could have it all :wink:
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Love him!

Zippyvids? Hrm, gonna try it. Not too impressed with jusspress.
~ Mikaela Sky

Bryan

Post by Bryan »

WOW. 10 out of 10!!!!! :mrgreen:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Just awesome! Archimedes talks so well .. and I love the baby talk you use with him.

A grey ! yeah! I second that.. although at the breeders last weekend hubby fell in love with an ekkie ;) a male, just adored him, couldn't drag them away from each other.

Thank you so much for sharing. Its 11pm but first thing tomorrow I am showing kai that video, he is going to love it.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Wow that was AMAZING!!! I'm in awe! Thank you for sharing it! Not only is he BEAUTIFUL but he's AMAZING. I can't believe all the words he was saying. INCREDIBLE. Pair him up with Datsun and imagine how dang cute and intelligent the babies would be! I love it. Please keep them coming!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Wow! He's is gorgous and smart! Post more! We want more! Prinny was fascinated, I think she has a new crush :)

Dani and Prinny
sooty

Post by sooty »

That was fantastic!!!

The kids and I have loved watching........waiting for the next installment now :wink:
Cathy
IMR4N

Post by IMR4N »

LOL "whats the matter" tahts amazing the way he talks and brutus is a stunner to i love the way he was taunting Archimedes. zazu loves blanch ( my Congo African Grey) but despises Chaz (my Timneh African grey) but neither can get away with taunting him he kicks **** if they try. i see Archimedes lets you pet him but tried to bite when you got to close to his chin. zazus just the same only he doesn’t let me pet him at all he'll eat from mecome to me step up but as soo as i try showing him some affection he tries for a chunk but he'll let anyone and everyone else stroke him... thats so frustrating.. he even let one of my friends shake his beak and tickle his chin and under his wings and his belly.
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

I was just showing my kids your wonderful birds. We were listening to all the things Archimedes actually says, and at 3.47min I hear him say "Hi Archimedes" ever so clearly and there is something else I am not quite sure of but is he saying.. lets go here ?

He is soooo cute! I hope Kai speaks as well :D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hey,

Thank you all for the kind comments. I am happy you all enjoyed the clips. I will try to add more of Archimedes in action. He does so much and says so much he is just a joy to be around. As you can see, his favorite saying for right now is, “What’s the matter?”

Also, about him being nippy, he is not usually like that; however, I was kind of cornering him in the bathroom with a camcorder in one hand—it must have made him nervous.

I am going to get videos of Anakin up here ASAP. This bird is unbelievable and his speech is phenomenal. Both Archimedes and Anakin are brothers, but Anakin talks really well—it’s almost scary;)

Again, thanks for the kind comments. I will add more videos of my birds and thanks Mikaela for adding this section!

Best wishes,

Imran Chaudhry

P.S. keep the videos coming. Coming to this section always puts a smile on my face!
:wink:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I can't stop watching these videos. How charming both birds are! I love it and it makes me smile. And I'm needing to smile now. Is he saying, "Cold in here?" Or something else? How many birds do you have and how long have you had him? What a beauty! And so is your grey. Thank you so much for putting this on here. And do get your other baby on! I'm sure that will make me smile too.
DarinA

Post by DarinA »

Wonderful videos. The first vidio you have on the home page is what sold me on an irn. It is nice to see the progression. Definately keep the videos coming.
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

Jen there is a recording of Anakin on the main site to this message forum if you have not already heard him and how well he can speak.

I bet he has devloped since then, Imran, I can't wait till you video Anakin aswell :D

Jen this is the link to the sound file on the main site

http://www.indianringneck.com/sounds/anikintalk.mp3

Cheers !
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Wow no I hadn't heard that. How sweet is that. Thanks Angie! I love it.
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hey Jen,

He is saying, “Come here.” I guess that’s his version of come here. :wink:

Currently I have Archimedes and Brutus. I am thinking about keeping a blue or grey ringneck from this years breeding season; however, I really need to think about it. :wink: :wink: I am tempted! :shock:

But I have 6 breeding ringnecks and one lovebird. I wish I could take on more but my neighbors would kill me!!! :cry:

Anyhow, I am happy you enjoyed the videos and I promise I’ll keep more coming! :wink:

Thanks and Best Wishes, :wink:

Imran Chaudhry
natalie

wow

Post by natalie »

What a clever boy he is, you must be so proud of him. I really had no idea IRP could talk that well. Theres one in the pipe for all the non beleivers eh. tickle tickle
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

that was crazy :shock:

i didnt know they could talk that much or clearly, alls mine do is make 2-3 types of screeches and one whistle

but they arent really pets either they started as pets till they started breeding :( now they are parents :) and very protective

now i want to keep one of the babies and keep as a pet so it can talk like that hes better than my macaw bubba can only say a few words no phrases
elaine

Post by elaine »

Your birds are awesome. I hope mine is as tame as he gets older. I have the sounds of Anikin in my Windows media player taped over and over. My little irn loves them he goes looking at the computer screen or the speakers to find where the noise is coming from. If they are old I would love to hear latest ones.

Post by Guest »

wow ! i can look at this movie with Archimedes over and over againg ! He's so cute and smart :D
natalie

we want more

Post by natalie »

:D Yes its certainly addictive, i've shown anyone and everyone. My 12 year old son walks round sayin' wots the matter ,huh' ' i know'. This is one famous irn. In hertfordshire anyway. We want more, we love him. We should start up a fan club, he's just gr8. So please please please can we have some more. :P :P :wink: :D Nataliexx oh and half of hertfordshire.
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx