new to the sight

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

dgriffiths

new to the sight

Post by dgriffiths »

i have two indian ringnecks a blue boy and a yellow girl i also have a parrotlett(baby) the ringnecks are about a year old and the parrolett is about two months old. i got the ringnecks when they were a few months old from pet shops. i am looking foward to talking about the ring necks.
ellieelectrons

Re: new to the sight

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi and welcome!

I have 2 IRNs too. My male, Charlie, is lutino and my female, Janey, is blue.

We look forward to hearing about your little guys!

Ellie.
kimijean

Post by kimijean »

I have 2 IRN's. A creamino girl named Goose and a turquoise (sex not yet known) named Caboose. I also have a Parrtolet. A European Yellow girl named Dinky Duck, and I'll eventually be getting an American White male p'let. The three mentioned above are all 5 months old or less and I have/getting other birds as well.

What color is your p'let??

Kim
dgriffiths

Post by dgriffiths »

Nice to hear from other IRN owners my p'let is teal on the top of her head and blue and green over the rest of her body. her name is teal and the blue IRN is blue and the yellow IRN is kit. Kit was with a cupple that did not take care of her so i got her back recently she will not
emmakaye

Post by emmakaye »

hello, im new to this site today, i got my indian ringneck last week and he is 9 weeks now, his name is rio. As far as i know he is turquiose so i guess that means he is a mutation, he has also got some green colours too. I am going to post a picture
of him. Oh and obviously i dont know what gender rio is but i just say he x