should i get an alexandrine?

Moderator: Mods

thegeneral

should i get an alexandrine?

Post by thegeneral »

i am looking to get a 2nd parrot and am considering either an african grey or an alexandrine. so far research is saying that a grey wont get along with my cockatiel so i am wanting to find input here on how an alexandrine would get along with my cockatiel.

if one would get along just fine with my cockatiel i would like any further input on an alexandrine please.
Melika

Re: should i get an alexandrine?

Post by Melika »

Sorry, I cannot guarantee any parrot getting along with your cockatiel. No one can. It's going to depend on the individual bird just as much as anything else. Good luck to you in your search for a compatible companion.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
myrka2004

Re: should i get an alexandrine?

Post by myrka2004 »

thegeneral wrote:i am looking to get a 2nd parrot and am considering either an african grey or an alexandrine. so far research is saying that a grey wont get along with my cockatiel so i am wanting to find input here on how an alexandrine would get along with my cockatiel.

if one would get along just fine with my cockatiel i would like any further input on an alexandrine please.

I cannon garantee, but if you buy just weaned baby of Alex that is under 2 months or so, they may became good friends.
If you would take older parrot, my thought is NOT!