Byndi & Remmi videos

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Byndi & Remmi videos

Post by jen5239 »

Hi guys,
Here are a few new videos for you to check out. Same ol, same ol. My babies don't do anything cool or fun. But they're my babies and I'm proud of them. So I must share my boring videos with u! Hope you enjoy.

Hugs,
Jen

http://www.dropshots.com/jen5239
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Your babies are adorable. Remmi always seems so puffed up, it's cute.
Rena
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh Jen! You really think your babies are boring????

Byndi has come sooooo far, I loved that first video. Gone is the bird who you couldnt get out of the cage. So he isnt a snuggle bug but hes super cool! Hes such a beautiful bird, I am so jealous!!!

You are so lucky to have two ringnecks!! I want another but James isnt sure, I work 50+ hours a week and hes a full time student. Plus we have 3 birds, 15 or so fish, a cat and a rabbit. If only I was a billionaire!
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Jen your birds are beautiful, love the vids. They seem to get along ok out on the stand together. Love the way you speak so softly to Byndi :D doing a great job with him.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Awww Jen:

I am SO proud of you. Yo have worked so hard on Byndi. Wow, he is a pinner. That, to be honest, intimidates me. He is a hard-headed fella but he has the PERFECT Mama for him.

You have sooo much patience. Im more pushy with Baby lol. If I say step up, she is stepping up if I have to swipe her off her perch lol.

You gotsa sweet voice -giggle-
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Well thanks a bunch you guys! What nice things to say. I appreciate it so much. Gotta a ? for you all. On the first video w/ Byndi when I pan up to Remmi, do you notice on his chest where his feathers seem to split? Is that normal? And will that fill in? It bothers me. I'm afraid something is wrong. And it's been hard to describe, so now you can see it live action. That's kind of where he has a dent in his chest. Is that normal too? I just love him so much! He is so different from Byndi. He's loving and will just hang on me for hours. We're working on Mr. Attitude. Once I get Remmi all nice and tame I'm going hard core on Byndi! So he'd better prepare! I keep thinking about Baby, Datsun, Mazzie, and Kai and how you all said they weren't the tamest and now they are! So you are my inspiration! But thank you all for all the sweet comments! I really, REALLY appreciate them! You guys are the BEST!! (And honestly I wasn't fishing, just compared to some of the other videos my babies seem boring. But...)
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ok so no offense to anyone else on this board (all our birds are special in their own way :lol: ) but Jen, Byndi has to be the most gorgeous, stunning, handsome boy! his colors...WOW. I just love him...even if he is a terror. I've never seen another bird quiet like him...

Dani and Prinny
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ok so I know I am posting again but Jen thought you should know I think Prinny likes bad boys LOL! She was so interested in Byndi. Kept wshitling at the screen and tapping it gently...hehehe so cute! I think she likes the bad side in her man :wink: :lol:

(Sorry Datsun)

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

He is a precious fella, with a precious Mama not to have given up on him.

Byndi was once a terror, to the point poor ol Jen would come here crying because she was so upset and confused.

But Jen didnt give up. She bought another baby so she could have a tame IRN to interact with as Byndi watched. And this is really working, right Jen?
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Dani,
I am cracking up! Woo hoo. Gotta tell my Byndi that he has an admirer. Which will just make his head swell more than it already is! And thank you for such wonderful compliments on him! Makes me so proud of my baby.

And Mikaela,
Thanks for your kind words too! I so needed all of you with this little .... And you all helped me thru it! He's still not the bird I want him to be, but he's coming along. Slowly but surely! I'm working on Remmi now and when he's where I want him to be I'll be going at Byndi! You guys all did such a wonderful job with me and Byndi. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I love you all for what you did for us!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Dont forget your husband!

He was the one that really got you thinking maybe giving up wasnt the right thing to do. He deserves his props!

We only supported you in whatever decision ya'll made. He was the support you needed to make a good decision.

Hey wait... I dont like men this week, scratch that from the record. hehe
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mik,
You crack me up girl! :D