Breeders in northern California?

Moderator: Mods

Boomerswims

Breeders in northern California?

Post by Boomerswims »

I'm looking for a good IRN breeder who either lives in northern California or will ship to northern California. I've emailed a few that have looked good, but they all end up saying that they don't ship anymore. Help!
mikeb

Re: Breeders in northern California?

Post by mikeb »

check out indianringneck.net & hoobly.com
Codys Mom

Post by Codys Mom »

this breeder is in california not sure where though and she has some beautiful birds
http://www.thebeak.net/forsale.html
she has some awsome Vilolets
Boomerswims

Post by Boomerswims »

I'll check out that site! Another breeder showed menthat website. They are in very southern California, a 10 hour dive from where I live. Wish I lived closer. :( thanks for the feedback, though! :)
Boomerswims

Post by Boomerswims »

I like the beak, looks like they do ship. Their prices are a little high. Beautiful birds, though. Indianringnecks.net looks perfect! It's close enough to me that I could drive there! Has anyone ever bought a bird from indianringnecks.net? Do they handraise their IRNs and give them a good amount of human interaction daily?
mikeb

Post by mikeb »

i didn't buy a bird from jay but he had a buddy who had some breeder birds for sale on his web site that i did get a bird from everything went smooth and i got a great looking bird . jay usually has a few hand fed birds for sale and they are stated in his ad it looks like he sold all he had you may have to wait till after next breeding season to get one from him but he may know someone else that has something available so shoot him an email or call him
Boomerswims

Post by Boomerswims »

I just got done emailing him, he says he doesn't have any available birds till next june.... i could wait, but i would rather not. Although i will not sacrifice bird quality just to get it quick... back to researching more breeders... haha. Any other suggestions?
c0keguy

Post by c0keguy »

luciferzguy@yahoo.com

He is selling some violet mutations in Indian ringneck .. email him you might get lucky

regards,