Well he die - reply fast blood feathers ripped.

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Multipaki

Well he die - reply fast blood feathers ripped.

Post by Multipaki »

Well today after putting much effort i got my parrot on my hand he did bite but with gloves i didn't feel the pain:). Anyways i never noticed it but his feathers had a bit blood on them (B/c i never had him up close on my hand) and two blood feathers were broken that was the reason he was unable to fly. I panicked so he panicked and he started to fly in the process the blood feather got ripped and blood on my floor and wall. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! THERE WAS NO VET IN A 30 MILE Radius
my mom and dad both are doctors i asked them for help they told me to put some anti biotic on the wounds but he won't let me touch him any more. I left him to be, bleeding has been lessened.. What to do guys .... .. .... the way he cried out and i cudn't do any thing for him made me cry. I left my whole room to his disposal he can go any where he wants but he just sits at the stand...
Multipaki

Re: Well he die - reply fast blood feathers ripped.

Post by Multipaki »

Also he isn't letting my examing him there might be more blood feathers!
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

The first thing to do is stop the bleeding. Check to see if it has stopped. You can use corn flour to help the blood clot if necessary but only use it if the bleeding won't stop.

Is he eating and drinking?

You've got the right idea trying to leave him in a space where he feels calm.

Ellie.
Multipaki

Post by Multipaki »

Yes it has stopped, i think he blames me. He is bitting me so so much.....