Nabooooo!

Moderator: Mods

LiveWire

Nabooooo!

Post by LiveWire »

Update on little Naboo :D Since the last post my little boy has learned how to undo the latch of his cage door, :shock: started dunking his food in his water, :roll: learned to fly, :D has developed a love of all things green and just this week is off the sauce. The syringe is now just an occasional treat/bonding thing. :) He is also starting to get a little cheeky. Nipping and growling a little. sniff sniff they grow up so fast! Thank you everyone for all the wonderful advice and birdy recipes! Anyway here he is now at almost three months old!

The first two photos show his true color. The flash from the camera in the other photos is distorting his coloring. :wink:

Azure

Re: Nabooooo!

Post by Azure »

Naboo is so big now! and you still take great pictures! you definitely have a great bird and he is sure lucky!

(p.s. okay... 2 questions:
1st one- can i save the photos? do you mind? i wont claim them and will always reference you...
2nd one- what mutation is it!?!? i love that colour!!! >.<)
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
kenny

Post by kenny »

those pictures are amazing and he is a stunning bird
myrka2004

Post by myrka2004 »

Wow... gorgeous IRN color. Very Good pictures.
I have 12 months old Cinammon Blue IRN, and looking for friend to my bird to buy in 6 months...Here's our video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv924qrh3x4&NR=1
LiveWire

Post by LiveWire »

Ariahna- Thank you, he is 11 weeks old :)

Azure- I love your name! I almost named Naboo Azure. Feel free to save the photos but if you post them please link them back to http://www.redbubble.com/people/soulsetfree2fly
The hand feeder I got her from says he is a cobalt. Don't know for sure because although his dad was a cobalt the hand feeder could not tell me if the hen was a cobalt parblue, parblue, or a parblue/blue. He does seem a little darker than some of the blue IRNs I have seen. :?

Kenny- Thank you!

Myrka- Thank you! Your baby is beautiful and I love all the toys! Your cat is pretty too he looks just like my Orion.
are you thinking another IRN or a different breed for when you get a friend?
Azure

Post by Azure »

thanks for that! im sure i will! oh and the cobalts are all (meant) to be a darker shade than the normal blues! still beautiful bird!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Great photos, beautiful bird and a wonderful colour. Did a fantastic job raising him. :)