Hand Reared Babies - Durban South Africa

Moderator: Mods

SCB -SA

Hand Reared Babies - Durban South Africa

Post by SCB -SA »

HI All,

Its leading up to breeding season again, and wanted to let you know what I will have available when August / September rolls around.

My friend and myself have decided to breed our beautiful birds together to create a gorgeous range of different coloured ringneck babies, such as rainbow, lutino, blue turquoise, grey turquoise, lime green, split pied birds, and your standards blues and greens.

All babies are hand reared in a warm loving home, with the best formula and care available. Prices range from colour to colour and depend on whether or not you would like us to have your new addition DNA sexed at our avian vet or not before you collect the new baby.

Please be aware of your dodgey breeders who breed only for money. Please check the living conditions as well as the physical condition of the parents of your baby, as well as problems such as splayed legs which are not only uncomfortable for the baby but expensive to correct in the future.

I am currently making a list of all potential buyers, to keep in touch and keep you in the loop as breeding season approaches.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you have, even if they are regarding your own bird.

Please email me on featheredkids@gmail.com
Or give me a call on 0728885882 between 5 – 7 pm(please no later)
Please have a look at link, for some photos of my birds.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Ringybreeder/
thirdy

Re: Hand Reared Babies - Durban South Africa

Post by thirdy »

Hi there . .
So you dont like have untame irn for breeding? You handraise all the chicks?
SCB -SA

Re: Hand Reared Babies - Durban South Africa

Post by SCB -SA »

Hi,

Well if i buyer said they specifically wanted one for breeding then i would leave that baby with the parents, or yes, hand raise it like all my others and give it love and attention till it goes to its new home. nothing like a friendly avairy bird!