JOrdan Vids

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

JOrdan Vids

Post by kyria »

Ok.. I got some vid of JOrdan today. In My sons room, where we have JOrdan's cage. I can't help but call myself mum to both birds, even though my son considers himself as daddy to her/him (and me as mum and he as daddy seems a bit weird but never mind). Sorry the camera is on an angle but I had to rest it on a bag to get it high enough, nobody else around at the time to help out.

Now JOrdan had already filled up on seeds pellets and fruit during the day so was really not very interested in the mix I fed him/her but I wanted to show you how she/he peeps and bobs. This bobbing is mainly when you go near to or talk to him/her. We really only have to give JOrdan one feed and I am actually wondering now if we really even need to do that.

Would love to hear comments on if she/he seems normal for a 7-10 weeker just weaned.

Two Vids:-
http://jusspress.com/day.php?userid=469 ... ime=180338

Cheers and thanks in advance!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Ange,
I love it. She's so sweet! I love the clicking noises she makes. Does she do that a lot? Is it becuz she thought u were going to feed her? She's adorable and so is Mitchell! What a sweet boy!

Thanks for sharing,
Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

He seems very normal and VERY cool.

Your baby may start that at around 6-8 months Jen. Byndi doesnt do it? It is a natural sound. Her baby is already doing it though so I suppose many do it earlier? I dont have my sound hooked up so I cant hear if it is the same sound but a click is a click so I think I know the sound you mean.

Baby just started it recently. I think it sounds so cute too.

Today while at Albertsons (grocery store) I looked up because I heard flapping and in a palm was a whole flock of green parrots. It kicked ****, they fled and it was beautiful and loud.

They usually stay on golf courses, suppose they are safer there. But sometimes they flock other places. It is common to see the flocks but always a nice surpise. I imagine they are so plentiful because so many have escaped and breed in this climate.

Lucky birds to be in Florida and free. Im just in Florida. :?
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

S/he makes all the baby noises when you are near or talk to her/him. When we are out of the room, or while s/he is tucked up napping, she makes the older chirp and chatters.

S/he is so adorable, my son loves her/him so much.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless