NAME

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

kaz786

NAME

Post by kaz786 »

please can you think of a suitabke indian ringneck female parakeet

FEMALE!!!!!!
SCB -SA

Re: NAME

Post by SCB -SA »

it all boils down to what you personally prefer, my females are lucky (a lutino who has no beak), Biscuit (she is a recessive green pied ) Tiny (she is a young blue),Nila (mature blue) and Ice (my albino girl), my boys are Noodle (blue turq), Coco (green), Pickle (rainbow and oh so beautiful) and then Lux (he isnt a ringneck). oh and my mum has a lutino male called Topaz, my friend has a blue female called Lolly, and a green male, Milo, and then another friend has two young females called Marley n Mellow....

Some people like calling their birds human names like amy and mikey, or things like Bullet and Ringo,
All up to what you like :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kaz786

Post by kaz786 »

Lolly sound good cheers and im thinking of rainbow what you think
SCB -SA

Post by SCB -SA »

Lolly is a nice name!

Rainbow is the colour of my one male, they are beautiful birds!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

When choosing names for my pets, I try and find a name to suit their personality or the circumstances in which I got them. For ex:- I have a rainbow lorikeet called Drizzle (rain-drizzle-weather), Connie the Sun Conure, an Eclectus called Flippa coz he makes this sound similar to Flipper the dolphin :lol:
I agree, Lolly is a cool name. Have fun naming your bird. :D