My soon to be baby! :):)

Moderator: Mods

racheljean10

My soon to be baby! :):)

Post by racheljean10 »

After months of searching, I've finally found an IRN of my own! He currently lives in Alabama and won't be shipped until the weather is warmer and more predictable (on both ends), but I was so excited I couldn't wait to show everyone :) He is around 5 months old (so I'm told) and a Clear Cap Lacewing. Not sure what Clear Cap means, but I have seen pictures of Lacewings before. He came from a breeder in Mission, Alabama and was purchased by a lady who lives in Huntsville. His current owner said that she and her girlfriend breed lovebirds and conures and are hoping to begin breeding other birds as well; they already have a few pet birds and they both feel like they can't give him the time and attention he deserves. I will attach some pictures below :) hopefully they worked...

She calls him Blue, but said he doesn't really respond to it, so I am hoping to name him Olie. I am extremely excited! If anyone has any advice or things they think I should know before he arrives, please share :)
Attachments
00b.jpg
00b.jpg (4.62 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
00a.jpg
00a.jpg (3.2 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
-Rachel (:
Rockie (Calico Macaw)
Snakey (Columbian Boa)
Olie (Clear Cap Lacewing IRN)
Grizzly and Rex (Kitties)
Lochie94

Re: My soon to be baby! :):)

Post by Lochie94 »

Oh that is a pretty bird, one wonders why you would name a bird so beautiful bluey...Our IRN is called Ollie :)