Cheeky Lil BUGGER...

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

tripledeke

Cheeky Lil BUGGER...

Post by tripledeke »

Ok I get home from work, and after putting my stuff away mum starts to tell me a funny story, now this is one time I'm really,,, really really reallllllllllyyy glad that I look after my mother and I've gotten her accustomed to 'Torque', my IRN,

She starts to tell me of a bird that looked exactly like 'Torque' outside when she was sitting down on the couch, she thought that there was another beautiful bird sitting out there, than she realized that, no that's not another bird, but, Andrew's bird.

She went outside to get him and the little bugger was sitting in the garden amongst the roses, where the local cat sleeps, and I've seen this cat stalk a poor dove that had hurt it self, and I rescued it but died, at least not a painful death.

The little rat bag walked in and around the roses and apparently made her run after him, eventually mum caught him and he got on her hand, so glad I'd got 'Torque' accustomed to her.

What he'd done is chewed through the security mesh screen climbed down and over to the garden than sat there.

Sounds very much like the peach face that I had in my avery like 15yrs ago, could never figure out where he'd gotten out, but being a meter from the fence, my peach face, fully able to fly sat on the fence and waited till I came, than jumped on the ground and, the little s*it walked in amongst the, those like Joshua tree's, spiked tree's, for the Christ sakes can't remember, but have spikes on them, he didn't go in far, but far enough to make me have to chase him. WTF...

I walked in to get him off the stand I made him after mum bought him back in, I put my hand out to get him to hop on and all he does is cocked his head side ways, looked up at me, and had this cheeeeeeeeeeeeeekkky little look on his face...

WTF...

Thought I'd share that with everyone and see if anyone else would have similar stories... I'll be putting some pic's up soon. If he ever lets go of my neck lace...
Joanie

Re: Cheeky Lil BUGGER...

Post by Joanie »

thats a good one! glad you got the little bugger back okay, hope he enjoyed his little "outing" :D
very clever bird there, he is probably pretty proud of himself!