That is not what tails are for!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

SleepyGargoyle

That is not what tails are for!

Post by SleepyGargoyle »

Two days ago I started introducing Ojai and Hurley Bird. They get supervised visitation for about 30 min a day. The first day was good. Hurley Bird was trying to impress Ojai with his mating dance. She/he just kinda looked at him like "whatever!". Yesterday started out the same way then Ojai got grouchy and started fluffing up and chasing Hurley around. Needless to say that visitation was cut short. Today was Great... at first. Hurley remembering yesterday kept his distance and did not do a song and dance for Ojai. After ignoring each other for a few moments they went over to munch on some apples. Ojai sweet talked Hurley into feeding her/him. They were doing so well and being so sweet to each other then it happened. Ojai decided Hurley's tail would make a great swing. Ojai climbed off of the perch and right on to his tail! He was throwing a fit and Ojai was like "weee funnn". Well if Ojai could talk I imagine that it what would have been said. Ojai did it two more times and each time I would get him/her off of his tail. Then both birds were grumpy and had to be separated.

Thankfully all of Hurley's feathers are intact. 8)
Last edited by SleepyGargoyle on Fri May 06, 2011 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
333greenbean333

Re: That is not what tails are for!

Post by 333greenbean333 »

Lol, That sounds funny, I wish I could of been there to see it. :lol:
(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((()))))))))))
(((((()))))