One of my babies

Moderator: Mods

pinkdevil

One of my babies

Post by pinkdevil »

Took a couple of videos yesterday of my green ringie bub playing with toys.
'He' had a ball throwing things around and generally being a nut!
Of course by the time I thought about getting the camera, he had worn himself out and was happy to tinker with them instead. :roll: Always the way. :lol:

Hope you enjoy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm6QHtqLiTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC9AA2c6fzI
Joanie

Re: One of my babies

Post by Joanie »

thats so cute! looks to be having a great time with all those colorful toys :D
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Yes he was.

I was playing tog-o-war with a toy that has rope attached and he was skiing across the floor while holding on....was quite funny. :lol:
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

OMG! Another Great Video! He is so cute playing with those toys--it's such a joy to see them play. I really hope if time permits i'll be able to hand feed this year. I have my incubators setup and my ringnecks nesting. :oP Man, how i love baby ringnecks.

Your little baby ringneck really enjoyed those toys--loved how he could not decide which toy to pick--and he really loved that broken half ball! Fantastic:) I still got to get more videos up of my birds:) I promise i'll get them up for you pinkdevil :wink:

Thanks for sharing!

IMRAN-C
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exciting news your ringnecks nesting :D Hope all goes smoothly for you and your are able to handraise, even if just one.

.......and I am holding you to that promise Ringneck :P :lol: 8) 8)
rebecca malka

Post by rebecca malka »

It is amazing to see that even my ringnecks go for red first above any other color. The same goes for food, they tend to eat the reds before the green or yellow. I love watching other peoples films of how well trained their fids are. Great films, all 19 of mine are outdoors and they keep themselves busy. If it were possible I would have one indoors but I feel it would not be fair to him or to the others.