bald patches near eyes

Moderator: Mods

charlieIRN

bald patches near eyes

Post by charlieIRN »

Hi All,

My charlie is a Female IRN and from the last 2 weeks i have noticed she went bald near the region of her eyes. i am sure she is over 1 year old and she is with me for last 4 months. is it normal for a bird during this season ? when i got her, there was not bald patches. Everything in her seems good and she is very active as well.

I dont know why but I am unable to upload the pic, forum throws up an err message.

Regards,
Charlie & Ishaan.
Skyes_crew

Re: bald patches near eyes

Post by Skyes_crew »

You can not upload pics until you are a member for 5 days and have at least 10 posts. It's a security measure for spammers.

Can you give us some background on your bird? I saw your thread in the welcome section. How do you know the age and sex of your bird? How big is the cage? Does your bird come out a lot. Does your bird flap around inside the cage a lot? Is your bird hand tamed? is your bird flighted? Is your bird displaying symptoms of mites? You can email your pic to my email, arcticwolf1975 @ hotmail . com and I can post it for you. It would help to see what's going on visually.
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

charlieIRN

Re: bald patches near eyes

Post by charlieIRN »

Hi skyes,

I have sent you an email explaining everything. kindly check it and reply me asap.

Regards,
Ishaan & Charlie. :)