Here it goes, but no IRN yet

Post by Mahuska »

My late great "Twirp"

My white cap "Tootie"

Lucretia my Maxie

Finally Dempsey(as a Puppy)

then us now

OMG what happened to him.
obviously the digital camera works better than the quick cam and I'll try and share pics of the IRN's in my area
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

the pic of your quaker is awesome, wish i could get those kinds of close ups with my birds, but my camera sucks.

uhm nice avatar.. >.< who's eyeball is that?
Mahuska

Post by Mahuska »

Thanks Neokireina. I enjoy the challenge of getting those shots. I don't know what is harder to shoot though, birds, dogs, or people. The pets's don't seemed worried about the results though. BTW, that's Twirps eye. I did put some text in it, but it can't be seen this small. At the bottom it reads "view"
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

i vote birds, getting really good in flight shots is very hard, at least dogs and people cant fly
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Love the pics .. thanks for sharing .. I would love to have a boxer , but hubby won't let us have dogs, he hates the fur and smell issues with them, sigh!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mahuska

Post by Mahuska »

Thanks, I have had alot of dogs/breeds and this guy and I are tight. Gotta love that drool and the "Hooch fling" :shock:
Mahuska

Post by Mahuska »

I posted that last pic of him as a funny, actually as he is a very impressive looking Boxer in most occassions
julie

Post by julie »

i havent had net for a while but just noticed these pics i hopefully should have a litter of boxers any day now.i have a brindle fem and a red male
Mahuska

Post by Mahuska »

good luck on the pups. Alot of work, finding homes and all. I've done some breeding in the past(birds and dogs) and do know if I want to go there now. Met a Vet student the other day when out for a walk with Dempsey. She was very impressed with my guy. She has two Boxers one a reverse Brindle like him. I have several people that really want a pup out of him and may stud him out for pic of the litter. He is 2 now and ready for OFA. But believe me he doesn't look that doofy as in that last pic.
julie

Post by julie »

i will post some pics of mine the female is that pregnant you can see the pups moving in her belly.we have a waiting list for pups i hope we get enough for everyone on the list and im hoping to keep 1.