Misty Mutation

Moderator: Mods

Sanzaf1

Misty Mutation

Post by Sanzaf1 »

hi does anybody have picture of the misty mutation and has anyone combined othe mutations to this.....i have already seen the dominant edge misty,is there anyone who has pictures of the misty mutation and other combination with misty in it
Johan S

Re: Misty Mutation

Post by Johan S »

I've seen pictures of misty combined with violet and misty opaline, but neither were a very impressive combination. I had very high expectations of the misty violet and was rather disappointed with the end result. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the combinations. :(
ranechild

Post by ranechild »

in German terms, I forget does khaki=misty? or is khaki=cinnamon?
and if khaki is cinnamon, then what word do I look for to describe misty?
(and what is Gesaumt mean?)
ranechild

Post by ranechild »

OK, learning all my German translations-- The same website uses both Misty and khaki terms. Zimt mean cinnamon. Gesaumt means edged.
Sanzaf1

Post by Sanzaf1 »

hi molussus
will u b kind enough to post a couple pictures of your birds....i visited a website not to long ago but i couldnt understand nothing because the website was in french (i think)http://www.osnanet.de/markus.ehrenbrink ... uegel.html()

I feel that the misty mutation is a facinating and i am try to do as much research to find out about it.......please feel free to contribute if ulr have any info or links that i can follow
madas

Post by madas »

Hi,

here are some pics (with Flash and without) of the german "Khaki" (probably Slaty). Both birds are homozygous (DF). One in blue series and one in green series.
Birds are owned by Mr. Ehrenbrink.

green series:

blue series:

both:

madas
keeskk16

Post by keeskk16 »

nice coloured ringnecks