Azure is it the Deep or ??

Moderator: Mods

madas

Re: Azure is it the Deep or ??

Post by madas »

Only can see one pic. And a pic of the back would be great.

madas
trabots

Post by trabots »

In my opinion based on these images the SF Azure is not as dark as a SF Deep Blue. If Babu has DF Azures where are the pics? It is exciting however that this may be yet another IRN mutation.
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Based on your description and pics Azure certainly seems to be a diff. mutation, not a deep, i agree .
83IV
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

molossus wrote:In my humble opinion most people will mistaken this bird for a normal blue ,least of all confuse this with Cobalt or Violet. ... As discussed before this bird has albinistic feet so I am not certain if the overall color has been affected.
I agree that most will confuse this with blue. There is something about the particular shade of blue of these birds that reminds me a lot of the blue-series fallows. Interesting that these birds have albinistic feet also, again like the fallows. Is this a structural mutation with incomplete dominant inheritance? I would be rather surprised, unless it splits for something else. What would really interest me is the colour of the eyes when the chicks are born.