Heeere's Phoebers!

Moderator: Mods

phoebebird

Heeere's Phoebers!

Post by phoebebird »

I finally got a site to put pics. This is Phoebe my african ringneck! She is 9 years old and does not like to be handled at all, but she is sweet anway! What do you think?

indian ringneck

Post by indian ringneck »

Awwwwww! Phoebe is adorable! How do you know the difference between African Ringnecks and Indian Ringnecks? I've always been puzzled by this. And once again, you've got a little gem there. Trust, tender loving care, love, and special care will soon bring Phoebe so close to your heart. You will soon get to know each other much better and i'm sure of it. A good training modification program to put him on that will help Phoebe to like being touched ALL OVER HIS BODY and BE ABLE TO LAY ON HIS BACK FOR YOU is at our http://www.parrotalk.com/forum site in Parrotalk then "No more bird bites, by Birdman660 (one of our members)"

It is our special forum parrot modification program that we undertook and trust me, it worked for Kiki. She is allready starting to lay on her back for me and likes headscratches the best. She's also bonded to me like 'actually parrot bonded' if you don't mind.

YOUR BIRD IS BEAUTIFUL. I like describing the Indian Ringnecks as "The gems of the rainforest" because it suits them as they come in many beautiful colors and mutations.
Misty_Anikin

Post by Misty_Anikin »

Awwe she looks so sweet! Great pics. :)

-Misty
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

She is beautiful!

You can really see the difference in beak colouring but the sze difference must be fairly small.

It must be hard to not be able to hold her in your hands but she looks like she is very happy with the current situation! :D

Thanks for showing us pics, I was so curious to see what the African Ringnecks look like.

GO GO Green! haha

-Chamon
brytiz

Phoebe

Post by brytiz »

She is very pretty. Has she always had black on her beak or is this just coming about?
Ann
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

She is an AFRICAN ringneck so her beak is burgunday
-Chamon-

goro

burgundy

Post by goro »

burgundy datsun. i thought irn were burgundy oh well back to grade school with lol
jen5239
Community Greeter

My Beautiful Byndi (LOTS of pictures, sorry, proud mommy)

Post by jen5239 »

Here are some pictures of Byndi we took last night. Enjoy.

Byndi hanging on John's head. Tee hee

Another shot of Byndi hangin'.

Isn't he GORGEOUS!