here it goes

Moderator: Mods

goro

here it goes

Post by goro »

here is the pics of kannah that i uploaded to photobucket i didn't know how load them on here so i made a slide show for you guys can enjoy. please if someone tell me what sex he/she might be would be appreciated and if you can tell me how to make them appear on these pages instead of just links. kia i looked at imageshack but i can't figire it out.
but here is what you guys been waiting for these were taken on jan 17 when i steam cleaned his cage hehe. was such a good baby.
http://photobucket.com/albums/e134/goro ... interval=3

Ps no fat jokes got it. kannah has a great avian vet who is also my ex and she said he is fine. he is sensitive about his figire which makes me think he is a she.
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Kannah is absolutely adorable!

If I had to guess, just from looking, I think that you have a girl on your hands.

If you want to post the images on here, all you have to do is take the link from the picture you have, and put it inbetween the brackets like this ... [img]hyperlink[/img]
Rena
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hrm I'd have to agree! The postures and stance reminds me a lot of my Prinny. I'd say you have a girl there too. Still very cute and very sweet looking. (then agian looks can be deciving :roll: )

Dani and Prinny
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I am no expert and I know its almost impossible to tell, but nothing about her reminds me of kai and his stance or appearance. Before I had seen the others responses and while i was looking at the slide show I could see female also. No matter what you have a wonderful bird there.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Adorable bird and fun pictures! I love the one where Kannah is looking out of the plant! Too cute. Thanks for sharing!
goro

thank you so much

Post by goro »

well looks are decieving he is one of the meanest birds i ever seen. either that or he is really scared. i go near him he takes off. i talk to him and he listens takes treats from my hand but other then that nothing. i honestly don't know how to do it. any help!!!!

ps she kind of looks like datsun when he is making his eyes dialted. i think it is called pinning but then again what do i know.
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Your right! It is called pinning.

Just be consistent with Kannah and eventually he/she will warm up to you. Kozmo used to LOVE to lung at us so we wouldn't bother her. We were just persistant and wouldn't let her get away with telling US what WE were going to do, and she's gotten alot better.
Rena
goro

thanks

Post by goro »

thansk dark. i been presistant for last 3 months and he is still the same he does take treats out of my hand only when he is near or in the cage but then he is off.