I love you Loki...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

I love you Loki...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Loki:

My name is Baby and I saw you the other day and I just cant get you out of my head. My mom says you and I could never be because you are so far away but... but... we have wings! Anything is possible.

I am kinda kinky and I reeeeally want to meet you so I did something for you I think you may like. If my Mama finds out though, she will kill me.

I took pics of me taking a bath for you hehe. Im a little freaky like that. Hope you are too. Maybe our Moms will one day let us meet but until then, I will be loving you from afar.

Enjoy your pics. Er, Ma is gonna kill me for being such a slut... but its my hormones! Im in my teen yrs and NEED a MAN... a Lokiman :wink:

Enjoy! lol Here is a pic to entice you... whatta booty huh punkin.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d31/picso ... interval=3

(hit resume and it will slideshow for you)

I hope you find me as appealing as I find you. My Ma lets me watch you when she is too busy to mess with me. I LOVE your voice and energy level. I think we would have a blast together so start growing your wings out... my Ma wont let me or I would come to you the very first time one of these human boys left the door open.
~ Mikaela Sky

spinnergirl

Post by spinnergirl »

Baby, you are one good looking lady ~ even if a bit trampish!!

"Lokiman" is one lucky guy.....

Perhaps you should send that picture into "Playbird" magazine :)

It would "fly" off the sheleves I have no doubt !
Kristy and her Crew
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Well Baby, you are kinda cute. Are you very outgoing? I see your picture of you taking a bath...how do you get so wet? I dunk my head in a few times, flap my wings around and my mum thinks it's cute. I'm usually contending with my sister for the darn bathing water though.

Do you say many of those "human" words yet? I've got a couple down that mum knows I'm saying, but there's a few others that I'm having a hard time with. Then there's this guy that lives in our house that tries to steal mum's attention away from me. I always have to be a little louder than him and she seems to stick with me.

Does your house have room for another? Goodness knows I'd like to get away from my PMS-in sister. I always try to help her clean herself, and I tell her she's pretty and all she does is snap at me. If you've got room, maybe I'll come stay with you for awhile. It's always nice to be appreciated.

*wing waves from afar*
Rena
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Those are some fantastic photos! Was there any water left when she finished?! :lol:

I have some pics of Dats in the shower I will post as soon as I load them on photobucket.

I love the flamingo toy!!!!!!! Where did you get it? How is it suspended? Its soooo cool 8)
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

No, Im not much of a talker yet, though I try really hard.

All I need to say can be said via body language :wink:

I hope not to be an internet tramp once my hormones settle.

Cant believe Mama hasnt run across this thread yet. Hope I get a man before she does!

How do I get so wet? I am a freak and I was upside down in my water bowl so Loki could have a good butt shot. My butt is my best feature.

Ahhh, here comes Mama *closes window and flutters away as if nothing happened*
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hehehe, Prinny is the same way. She refuses to be happy in the shower but here comes a new bowl of water and she's all over that. *sighs* Makes my job harder :roll: :wink:

Dani and Prinny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Those pictures are GREAT! She sure looked like she was having a ball. I love the butt shots. How funny! Mikaela, I bet you were having as much fun as she was snapping the pics. Love it!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Wohoooooo ! shake that tail feather Girl ! *wolf whistle*
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

LOL

Thats exactly what I say to her. We obviously have the same taste in music. hehe
~ Mikaela Sky