GREY MUTATION, WHAT COLOUR TO BREED WITH?

Moderator: Mods

Zahraa

GREY MUTATION, WHAT COLOUR TO BREED WITH?

Post by Zahraa »

hello i have a grey IRN he is about 1 and a half years old, he is a male, his neck has started developing and he is a chatter box, he sometimes thinks hes a cat and meow's lol

anyway i was just wandering what colours i should breed with him? and what colours would hes babys be, he gets lonly when im at school so i really wanna keep him occupied with a wife! lmfao
angeldc77

Re: GREY MUTATION, WHAT COLOUR TO BREED WITH?

Post by angeldc77 »

I would go with a turquoise pallid aka lacewing. This would give you gray, blue, turquoise, and turquoise gray babies with all of the males being split to pallid. This is of course only if Your male is not split to anything. Also if he is a double factor gray then you would only get gray and turquoise gray babies due to the fact that turquoise is dominant in the blue series just as gray is.
Zahraa

Re: GREY MUTATION, WHAT COLOUR TO BREED WITH?

Post by Zahraa »

What about any other color? I cant find anyone with a cheap turquoise :/
i feel sorry for paulie so i urgently need to find him a Wife.
Also if you wanna see paulie, and if it might help you distinguish what he is you can write 95zahraa into youtube and he has 2 videos :P
also he has had verry little contact with birds as he was hatched in an incubator and hand raised so would he be capable of raising young?