Moderator: Mods

juan23

i dont hear any word help

Post by juan23 »

i dont hear any word help
dean_harryman

Re: i dont hear any word help

Post by dean_harryman »

I am a little confused as to what you need help with? are you losing your hearing, or is your bird not talking?
juan23

Post by juan23 »

this page is for birds but thats funny u burn me my bird dont talk i talk to him all the time but nothing
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hello Juan,

I know from your previous posts that you have a pair of African Rignnecks. If they are housed together it is highly unlikely they will ever speak. This is due to the fact that they are interested in each other and will not find talking worth their while. If you wish to have a talking bird, it would be best to wait until they have babies and you keep one for yourself. On another note, do they let you handle them? Take food from them? Or pet them?

Hope to hear from you.

Best Wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C
juan23

Post by juan23 »

the male is getting tame day by day i dont see them mating
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Wonderful my friend! You are making such progress! Give yourself a pat on the back 8) ! Baby steps lead to larger steps. Continue doing what you are doing and the birds will become more tame.

Also, about the mating. It takes time and African Ringnecks only breed once a year. If you live in California they will start to breed around March. Just be sure to provide a nesting box so the hen can lay her eggs.

Best wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C
juan23

Post by juan23 »

ok thanks
juan23

Post by juan23 »

finally his tame
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Juan, I'm so proud of you. You should give yourself a pat on the back as you have put a great deal of effort into your African Ringnecks. It's only going to get better my friend. The more you interact with your parrot, the more it learns about you and its environment. You're off to a wonderful start just continue to keep up your hard work and your bird will become more tame.

Please give your birds a treat for all of us! And give yourself a pat on the back as you my friend have earned it :wink: .

Best Wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C