Newer photos of Remmi & Byndi

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Newer photos of Remmi & Byndi

Post by jen5239 »

Here are a couple new pics. of the babies. Isn't Remmi cute playing with his jack? He loves these and cat balls with bells in them.

And Byndi hangin' on the play stand. Sorry it's a little blurry.

Jen
spinnergirl

:)

Post by spinnergirl »

:D My Besso loves foot toys as well. He loves to pick stuff up and play with it for long periods of time. Unless it's the cat balls then for some reason he/she drops them..humm. I think I am being "flocked" here by my own fid!!

Nice pictures...
Kristy and her Crew
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Jen

Remmi is the cute adorable one but Byndi is the looker. You Byndi looks good in ALL of his pictures you lucky girl! Wow I just love his coloring...to die for. It looks like he should shimmer wiht those colors :wink:

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Is it Ok to be jealous of our friends with newborn baby birdies?

Im not a jealous person but maaaaaan, seeing one makes me WANT my Baby to be a baby again.

*gives Jen dirty looks*

:roll:
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Thanks you guys! You make me feel so proud of my babies! Byndi is gorgeous isn't he?? Imagine when the ring comes all the way in? He's going to be even more so! Thanks for all the compliments. They make me smile and glow with a mother's pride. You guys are the best! I'll tell Rem and Byndi what u have said. I love you guys!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Now Jen if only he wasn't just a stuck up brat lol :lol: Oh well to each IRN their own huh?

Dani and Prinny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Tell me about it Dani!!! Mikaela thinks she's got it bad with Ms. Baby and you think you got it bad with Ms. Prinny, I believe I have the male counter part to your females. Imagine if we bred these three. Wow would we have some conceited ringnecks on our hands. Tee hee. But hey, with their beauty, they have a right to be stuck up. Right?? The world does revolve around Prinny, Baby, and Byndi?? Right??? :D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

So right but Prinny isn't AS bad as Baby or Byndi...she doesn't bite. that's the important thing huh? hehehe yeah they would make some cut elittle babies though... :wink:

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Jen:

Baby would LOVE those Jax, where did you get them? Please say Wal-Mart. hehe
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hey Mikaela,
I did get those jacks from WalMart in the pet department. They came in a three pack. So go get some for your Baby!

Jen

:Mikaela:

She loves to hold stuff in her talon. It is exactly like a little hand. She is a chewer too. She loves my hair clips because they are about that size but real hard. I bet those have a little chew to them. They are big, right? No chance is swollowing? I cant tell anything from pics... getting old.