My attempt to catch Dats singing carols....

Moderator: Mods

Datsun and Family

My attempt to catch Dats singing carols....

Post by Datsun and Family »

.....was completely unsuccessful!

Here are some movies of me singing and the birds watching me as if I am a moron!

The two lorikeets (musk and scaly) are visiting until Christmas day when Im ging to take them to their new mum and dad, I handraised them.

http://jusspress.com/day.php?userid=46846&currentDate=20051212

I will keep trying but my babies just wont play!
-Chamon-

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Chamon,
Those were sweet. I really enjoyed them. I love Chevy being the aggressive little bird. Telling the other one maybe to quiet down. That was cute. Just like siblings! It's great. Thanks.

Hugs,
Jen
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

You only named two for the lorikeets, yet there are four birds. Who is this mysterious other bird?? Is it the one Chevy chased? What kind of bird is it and what's its name. Is it yours too??

Jen
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh, that is my precious baby fischers lovebird Audi, he is the sweetest little troublemaker in the world. Audi is 12 weeks old and I raised him from 15 days, he is so tame its ridiculous, will fall asleep in the palm of your hand.

I have 3 birds, Datsun Chevy and Audi (its a car theme) and then there are the two loris that I am babysitting.

Here are some really blurry pics of Audi from a baby.... little brat would never sit still!

And my favourite, Audi being told off by Datsun for getting too close to her birthday cake!

Sorry I got a little carried away! I just love my lovie! :wink: :roll: :oops:
-Chamon-

baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

SOOOOO CUTE! AWWWW
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

It is always so beautiful in your country Chamon. The skys are so blue, water is so clear and everyday seems like a chrisp, sunny day.

Why do ya'll have hardly any tourism? If it is me, I would be thanking God. Being in Florida... every friend you meet is leaving in a week. :cry:

Also, may I ask what settings your camera is on for birdie shots? I assume the close-up mode but what flash setting do you use? If outside and if inside. If I could only get my flash down, I could have some awesome pics but the whole flash thing is beyond my level of intelligence. RUN FOREST! RUN!
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Audi sitting on that cup is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen !! :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless