Head moult currently in progress, please excuse my scruffy girl :shock:

"What you looking at?"
Wow her beak looks HUGE in that pic!

Looking cute.

My little blue eyed baby:
-Chamon-

baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING PICS! WOW! THERE THE BEST IRN PIC I HAVE EVER SEEN! the cam quilty is second to none. that is amazing, who cares if she is scuffy she is adorable! her eyes are gorgous. love em
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Beautiful!

I just got a new camera Chamon. The one I have is good but not for what I use it for.... close-ups of pets/kids and kids in action.

This one is professional so it is suppose to be fool-proof... for 1200.00 the biatch better vibrate as a 'toy' or something cuz I aint seeing the value.

Some times I think my man thinks that if something costs more it HAS to be better. I am sure that is true to some degree, you get what you pay for. But, there comes a point where you start paying for the bells and whistles and thats not my style.

My B-day is in a few days so it is somewhat justified. I am sending my old, new camera to this younger girl that had a baby in NY and her granny lives here so I am giving her the cam with the promise she will send pics to her granny at least twice a month. If she does great. If not, that is her cross to bare.
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Fantastic shots darlin :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

*mia*

Post by *mia* »

I can´t take close up picture of kalle because then he bites the camera.. he took someting of on our last camera so it become crazy.. :?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Gosh Im a ditz lately. I cant find the post where ya'll told me about the free video site where we can share video. :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Mikaela: http://indianringneck.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1151&highlight=video

Thank you for your kind comments everyone. My camera is OK its not super flash but I dont think it has to be, my trick is...... Datsun :wink:
I happen to have the BEST subject in the world! She poses, sits still when I want, hardly ever has a bad hair day and most of all she is the cutest thing I have ever set my eyes upon!

I love to share my pictures with you guys, my family are sick of me puling out the albulm and boring them. Even my house is full of pics of my 'kids' I dont have any human ones so the feathered, furred and scaled ones take pride of place on my walls.... if and when I have children of my own I may let them share :wink:

At least so far I have resisted getting Datsun T-shirts made and wearing them everywhere like I have seen many other parronts wearing around... you can always spot a bird lover, they are the ones with bird poo on their backs and they are proud of it! :wink: :roll:
Last edited by Datsun and Family on Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thanks hun:

Im going bonkers hehe
~ Mikaela Sky

Little_Bailey

Post by Little_Bailey »

Awwwwww How cute.... :lol:
Xenobia

Post by Xenobia »

Just so you know...
Busey is TOTALLY in love with Datsun!
We sit and look at the birdie pics and he just goes crazy over these.
:)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

As far as personality... Baby and Dats would be like Thelma and Louise... literally. These two girls are so alike. I wish they could chat together haha.

The only difference is their color. Baby is like DARK dreen and Datsun is the soft, fluffy, light green like underneath Babys wings.

Baby is VERY DARK as opposed to everyone elses, whats the deal with that? She even shows dark in pictures but not as dark as she actually is. Weird, I suppose with all the mutating going on green can very greatly :?:

Breeding and mutations... two things I need to brush up on. Never paid it tons of attention because I never plan to breed but now I owe it to the board, as site admin, to know a little about everything. So, I will be visiting the sites soon that have already been offered.

If I cant find the sites, I will ask ya'll for links. Neo in a link hound... she'll hook me up. Need a link? Ask Neo. She'll have it pasted to you via warpspeed. Girl is a trip. A trip to the Bahamas!
~ Mikaela Sky

hodad66

Post by hodad66 »

Great shots!!
carrie

Post by carrie »

My goodness - Atticus was sitting on the keyboard when those pics came up - I swear she almost had a heart attack! That's the biggest irn she's ever seen!!!
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

LOL Poor Atticus! She ok now? I bet her wee eyes nearly bulged out of her head! :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
-Chamon-

carrie

Post by carrie »

Her eyes weren't the only things bulging! Don't worry - after her initial shock she tried to bite the eyes right off poor Datsun - little brat.........